Part 7 / Falling for you?

We all got home, and we did have some drinks and were a bit tipsy. Hoseok was laughing like crazy when we entered the house and Jimin was almost crying because of laughing. I started laughing at Jin's dad jokes, seriously, who wouldn't??

"Hey guyss! Let's play truth or dare!" Jungkook said and put his hand up in the air while smiling proudly. They were all agreeing and then turned to look at me.

"Shouldn't we go to sleep? We need to pack our things tomorrow since the tour has started." I said while lifting my other eyebrow.

"Ahh.. Y/N-ah, don't be like thiss. Let's play, okay? Only for a little while!" Jimin said and pouted. He's so cute omg..

"Ahh.. Okay, okay. Fine!" I said and we all went to the living room after getting an empty bottle from the kitchen. We sat in a circle, me sitting between Jungkook and Yoongi. The bottle stopped on Taehyung, who was drinking a little bit of wine from a glass.

"Hyung, truth or dare?" Jungkook asked and smiled. Taehyung thinked for a while before answering.

"Dare" He said and took another sip. Jungkook smirked.

"Take a shirtless selfie for our fans and post it on WeVerse." He said and laughed like a devil. Taehyung almost choked on his wine.

"Yah! Jungkook! That's not fair!" He said while pointing at Jungkook. Taehyungs cheeks were a bit red, and we could clearly see he was getting drunk. I chuckled and smiled.

"Aawwee.. Hyungg-.. Pleasee~" Jungkook said while acting cute to Taehyung. He rolled his eyes and chuckled.

"Fine.." He said and took off his shirt. I blushed and stared at him for a minute or two. OH MAN HOLY SHI-

"You like what you see Y/N?" Taehyung asked and smirked. I got really red and looked down.

"I-.. Yah!-.. You're drunk.." I said awkwardly and put my hands on my cheeks. The others were laughing at us. We then continued after Taehyung took the selfie and posted it and put his shirt back on.

"Y/N-ah, truth or dare?" Jin asked and I thinked about it for a little while. Okay, what could go wrong if I said dare? Nothing, right?

"Dare." I answered and could see Jin smirking.

"Please no-.." I said and could see Namjoon chuckling.

"You have to sleep in the same bed with Taehyung tonight." He dropped the bomb and I looked at him eyes wide open.

"Wait-.. WHAT?" I said and then pointed at Taehyung.

"Jin, please no. He's so drunk." I begged and he shook his head.

"Dare is a dare." He said and laughed with the others. I could see Taehyung smiling cutely at me and I just smiled awkwardly back.

Few hours later

Few of the members fell asleep on the couch and we decided to stop the game and go to bed. Namjoon was getting drunk as well as Jin. They were doing aegyo to us others the whole time and I did record it. I needed to save the moment so I can tease them about it.

I got up and helped Taehyung up as well. He was drunk and smelled like wine.

"Aishh.." I said and we walked upstairs. I walked to my room and changed into shorts and a t-shirt. Just then Taehyung walked into my room, again, shirtless. He was wearing some pants though. He looked so damn hot.. I stared at him again for a while and then looked away. I walked to the bed and went under the covers. I felt Taehyung coming beside me and coming under the covers as well.

"Y/N-ahh.." He started. I turned to look at him. I was afraid he would throw up since he drank so much.

"Hmm?" I hummed and looked at him confused. He turned to look at me. He came a bit closer which made me blush a little.

"I'm sorry that Jin made you do this dare." He said and gave me a slight smile, I could see he was trying ro comfort me.

"It's okay Taehyung. I just-.. have never slept in the same bed with a guy.." I said quietly and looked away. Taehyung looked at me and lift my chin a bit so we would look into each others eyes.

"It's okay Y/N. Even though I'm drunk, I won't do anything. I respect you and will wait for you." He said smiling cutely. He'll wait for me?? Wait.. does he like me?..

I smiled back and he opened his arms as a gesture that he wants a hug. I hesitated a bit but hugged him. He put his head on top of mine and hugged me. I buried my face onto his neck and slowly fell asleep.

In the morning

"Yah.. guys.. shh.. let me take a picture as well.." I heard a familiar voice say. I opened my eyes slowly and could see that I was still in Taehyung arms. I forgot about the voice and just looked at Taehyung. He looked so cute and handsome while sleeping. I wish I'll get a boyfriend like him one day..

I then turn around rememberin we're not alone in this room with Taehyung. He slowly woke up as well. When I turned around I saw Jimin and Jungkook standing near the bed with their phones out. They quickly flashed a smile at us and ran out of the room.

"Aish.. those kids.." I heard Taehyung say in his morning voice, which was HOT. He then sat up and looked at me.

"Good morning Y/N!" He said and yawned. So cute..

"Good morning Taehyung!" I answered and got up from the bed.

"I'll go to my room now. I bet the breakfast is ready so we should get ready and then head downstairs." He said and I nodded. He left and closed the door. I took my towel with me and went to take a shower.

After taking a shower I decided on what to wear. I wore some jeans again, pink hoodie and put my hair on a messy bun. I then walked to downstairs and to the kitchen.

"Good morning Y/N! Come eat, the food will get cold soon!!" Jin said smiling and I nodded. I sat down and took some food on my plate and started to eat.

I saw Taehyung walk to the kitchen and I smiled at him, and he smiled at me.

"Did something happen between you two yesterday?" Jimin said while smirking. Yoongi hit him on the back of his head and continued eating.

"No. I respect Y/N and would never do anything she isn't comfortable doing." Taehyung responded while taking some food on his plate. I looked at my food and smiled. I felt my cheeks burn up a little bit.

"And that's how you should treat a woman." Yoongi said and flashed a smile at us. I smiled at him. We all then continued eating.

After breakfast

We packed our stuff a while ago, we'll be leaving tomorrow to continue the tour and today is a chill day. We all chilled in the living room and watched TV. Then my phone rang. I bowed at them and went to the hallway to answer. It was a strange number and I hesitated a bit to answer.

"Y/N" I said and waited for answer.

"Y/N-ahh.. my sweet sweet angel.." A mans voice said which made me widen my eyes. I started to shake a bit. He sounded so creepy.

"W-..Who's this?.." I said with my voice shaking a bit and bit my lip.

"You'll see me soon Y/N. I've missed you so much.. my sweet daughter.." And then the call ended. I fell on the floor while still holding the phone on my ear. My eyes got teary and I didn't know what to do or how to react. I was scared for sure. He sounded so scary and creepy..

"Y/N!? Are you okay?" I felt a hand on my shoulder which made me flinch. I turn my head to see Namjoon. I shook my head while feeling tears run down my cheeks. Namjoon immediately hugged me and helped me up from the floor.

"What happened? Is everything okay?" He asked while slightly caressing my head.

"N-..No." I said while shaking.

"It was my dad..." I said and started sobbing. I really was scared of what's coming..