Part 4 / "You're our fan?"

I got soo shy and nervous. Namjoon raised his eyebrows in shock. "Really?" He asked and smiled. I slowly nodded and let my head fall down. I was some what ashamed. Why would I tell them I'm their fan? Now they're gonna think I'm crazy.

Namjoons pov

I could see Y/N was feeling ashamed. I gave her a small smile.

"We won't have any work tomorrow so let's all go to amusement park, shall we?" I suggested and could see my members agreeing. I looked at Y/N who slowly raised her head. She smiled a little and nodded. Damn, she is so cute.

"Shall we do something now that we've eaten?" Jungkook asked and raised his eyebrow. Y/N was just looking at us all. I was waiting for answers.

"Should we watch a movie and eat some popcorn?" Hoseok asked excited and Y/N nodded.

"What genre are we gonna watch?" She asked and smiled at us.

"Horror!!" Jungkook and Jimin shouted as I saw Y/N's face got shocked. I think she doesn't like horror movies? I just smiled at her cuteness.

Your pov

So we ended up on the couch and Jungkook decided on which movie to watch. We were all sitting on the couch, I was sitting between Jin and Yoongi, and we were all eating our popcorn even though the movie hasn't started yet.

30 minutes later

I was now hiding behind Jin's muscular arm and could barely see the screen because I was scared. I lifted my head up just to see a little bit and just then the movie had a jumpscare. I screamed and now hid behind Yoongi's arm. They just laughed at my reaction and I glared at them. I hate scary movies and I easily get nightmares because of them.

"It's okay Y/N, it's just a movie." Jimin said and chuckled. I glared at him. "I hate horror movies! They're the worst! I always get nightmares because of them!" I defended myself and again hid behind Yoongi's arm.

"Do I need to come and sleep with you so you won't be scared?" Jimin asked and smirked. I got as red as a tomato and shook my head. "N-No, I'm fine!!" I said and tried to focus on the movie.

After some time I decided to peek again and saw that all of the members had fallen asleep. I chuckled and took my phone out of my pocket. I stood up and turn off the tv. I got a few blankets and put them on them. I then quickly took a picture of them and admired how cute they were.

"Ahh~.. Cute.." I whispered and set the picture as my wallpaper. I smiled at the sight again and then walked to my room and went to sleep because I was REEEAALLY tired. I quickly drifted off to sleep.

The next morning

I woke up slowly opening my eyes, the sun rays hit my eyes which made me close my eyes again. "Mr.Sun, could you not shine in my eyes please" I mumbled and got up. I yawned and streched my arms. After noticing that I had slept with my clothes on from last night, I went to shower and changed my clothes to a white t-shirt, jeans and a black leather jacket. I put my hair on a ponytail and applied just some mascara. Didn't feel like doing my makeup today. I walked to the living room to see few members still sleeping, and I could hear some talking coming from the dining room. I walked there.

"Good morning Y/N!! How did you sleep last night?" Jin asked as he poured himself some orange juice. I sat down and slightly yawned. I then smiled.

"I slept reeeally well, thanks for asking. The bed was like soft clouds ahh~.." I said cutely and saw Jin, Namjoon, Hoseok and Yoongi smile at me. I chuckled a little bit. I saw Jimin and Taehyung enter the dining room. I smiled at them and said good mornings.

"Where's Jungkook?" I asked confused and looked at the members. They looked at each other.

"I think he's still sleeping on the couch. Could you go and wake him up Y/N?" Namjoon asked and I nodded. I then got up and walked to the living room to see Jungkook sleeping on the big couch.

"Jungkook.." I whispered and slightly tapped him on his shoulder. He just mumbled something. I repeated his name and next thing got me SHOOK.

He was still asleep and he grabbed my wrist and pulled my on top of him. I blushed really hard and didn't know what to do.

"Good morning babyy~" He said in a sleepy voice and smiled with his eyes closed. I coughed and he opened his eyes. His eyes widened.

"Omg Y/N, I'm so sorry. I was dreaming, haha" He said as he let me go and I stood up again. I just shook my head. "It's okay, the breakfast is ready, come and eat soon." I quickly said and returned to the dining room while still blushing.

BABY??? His voice was so sexy.. I gotta admit..

I was so deep in my thoughts that I didn't even notice someone called me. My phone rang in my pocket but I was in my thoughts.

"Y/N?" "Y/N!" Taehyung said and I shook my head and looked at him. He gestured that my phone is ringing and I quickly answered.

(The next conversation is in english)

"Hi mom!" I said excited and smiled. I saw the members smiling.

"Hey honey! How are you? Is everything okay?" She asked and I could tell she was worried.

"Mom, everything is fine. I just fell asleep last night because I was so tired from the flight." I said and played with the chopsticks on my other hand. I looked at my plate filled with food.

"Aah, okay. Are you at work now?" She asked.

"No, we have today off from work. We're gonna go to the amusement park together." I smiled.

"Ohh, well I better not keep them waiting. I'll call you again honey, byebye love you!" Mom said and ended the call.

(Speaking in korean again)

I put the phone in my pocket and continued eating.

"Was it your mom?" Jimin asked and I nodded.

"Yes, she misses me." I said and drank some water.

"How about your dad?" He asked and I stopped and looked at my plate. I got slightly annoyed, not because of Jimin, but because of the thought of my dad leaving me and mom alone.

"He-.. uhh.. He left us when I was young.." I said still looking at my plate, I played with my chopsticks again. I raised my head and saw Jimin looking sad.

"Ahh.. I'm sorry Y/N I didn't mean to." He said scratching his neck. I smiled and shook my head.

"It's okay! I've gotten over it!" I said and drank the rest of my water.

After a while we all had eaten our breakfast and decided to go to the amusement park.