Hogsmeade

(Elle's POV)

Uncle Sirius kept appearing in the Daily Prophet, I couldn't seem to take my mind off of him. I desperately needed a distraction. Thankfully today is the first Hogsmeade trip of the year and by some miracle I got the Malfoy's to sign my permission slip. I found Cho while we were on our way so that we could talk about where we wanted to go. We decided to go to Honeydukes first and then make our way to the Three Broomsticks. We bought Chocolate frogs and Every Flavor Beans, we got Butterbeer at the Three Broomsticks and then it was time to leave.

Once back at the castle, we headed back to the common room to get ready for the feast. On the way past the Gryffindor common room, I saw that they were all outside the door. "Go ahead without me," I said to Cho, "I will catch up".

"Okay but be fast," she replied, "we don't want to be late for the feast.

"I'll be there".

Once she left I tried to listen in on the conversation but before I could Professor Dumbledore arrived. I was trying to see what was going on as someone mentioned something about how the Fat Lady was gone from her painting.

"Poor thing," said Peeves the poltergeist with a very insincere tone, "Saw her running through the fourth-floor landscape crying. Said he got very angry when she wouldn't let him in. Nasty temper he's got, that Sirius Black".

He was here? In the castle? How? I couldn't believe this. What was he here for? What if he was here for me? I had to know.

**

A few weeks had passed since he had appeared and it was almost Christmas break which meant another Hogsmeade trip was this weekend. Cho and I decided to do the same thing as last time.

While we were in Honeydukes we bought Acid Pops, Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans, and Chocolate frogs then we headed to the Three Broomsticks. Once we got there we sat down at a table next to some Gryffindors (Harry, Hermione, and Ron), we started talking. But after a couple of minutes, we saw some people walk in, it was Professor McGonagall, Professor Flitwick, and Hagrid with the Minister of Magic. They sat down and started talking, I tried not to listen but then I heard them mention Uncle Sirius and I couldn't help it. I had to know what was going on, he is my Uncle after all.