The Hogwarts Express

(Athena's POV)

I looked around in fascination. Platform Nine and Three-Quarters never ceased to amaze me. We got our schoolbooks and robes and other stuff, me talking with Dray and Elle walking along behind us. Draco was bad mouthing Potter and his friends while Elle was reading a book. I climbed into a compartment with my friends, Astoria, Pansy, and Daphne. Elle went to find her friends. I wondered how she felt about the whole Sirius Black thing.

(Elena's POV)

As soon as I found Cho we went to sit in a compartment with our other friends. They were all talking but I was lost in my thoughts. I could not get my mind off of Uncle Sirius escaping. I started thinking what it would be like to meet him but I shook the thought away. I knew my entire family hated him but for some reason I just couldn't. It is crazy of me to think that though, I mean he is a criminal.

"Are you ok Elena?" Cho asked me while I was in mid thought.

"Ya," I said hesitantly, "I'm fine".

"Ok," she said sceptically, I could tell she knew I was lying but I was lost in thought again before I could care. I knew she would probably talk to me once we got to Hogwarts, she was kind and a very good friend but I knew she would want to know. I wondered what Athena and her friends were doing, if I had a guess, getting into mischief. Or planning it. Either way I did not really care, she is my sister but I hate her friends. They are always so rude to everyone, but then again they are Slytharins. But suddenly a new thought came to mind, what if she was thinking about Uncle Sirius?