Chapter 13

Legolas looked at me with a confused look. "What do you mean?" He asked.

I asked him what was going on with him and his father. I also asked him why he didn't talk to me for 5 whole weeks, but all he did was stare at me with those ocean blue eyes. He acted like he had no idea what I was talking about. I rolled my eyes and pushed open the doors almost smashing them into the wall. Legolas stood in his room watching me briefly walk back to my house.

All I did was sit on my bed for a whole day, thinking. I was trying to figure out what was going on. I also was trying to figure out who the mystery girl was. Going outside sounded like a good idea to clear my mind from everything.

I walked out and looked at the beautiful tall trees in Mirkwood. I sat down near a small waterfall. I stared out into space until suddenly a tall woman had walked up to me.

"Hello, are you okay?" She said.

I responded with a yeah and blinked my eyes a few times trying to re focus. I must have spaced out. As the lady walked off I got another glimpse of her. I saw she had long ginger hair. She was the girl with Legolas! I got up swiftly, but she had already gone elsewhere.

***

Early in the morning I decided to go and find this mystery girl. I walked around looking for anybody who looked like her. I then decided that maybe she could be in Legolas' room again.

While running up to his bedroom, I spotted a long, ginger haired girl sauntering threw the hallway. I suddenly stopped and walked backwards to see who it was.

Finally! It was the lady who was speaking to Legolas. I walked up to the lady trying not to make it too awkward.

"Good morning," I said to her. She looked at me and responded with a good morning as well.

I then asked for her name and I told her mine. It sounded a lot less awkward in my mind than it did when I had said it aloud.

She chuckled. "My name is Tauriel, why?" She said with a smile on her face.

I didn't know what to say. I made up an excuse, I told her I was making a list of all the names of the elves of Mirkwood.

"Oh, that will be one long list. Good luck with that," she responded and then continued her walk. She seems nice. I wondered if she was going to Legolas' room, so I followed her. She knocked on a door and Legolas answered it.