Author's Note: Before We Begin...

Hi~ ^^

Thank you for choosing to read Love Bites it really means a lot!

Before you dive in the actual chapters I'd like to give you the opportunity to learn some things about the world of Love Bites and how stuff works.

It's not mandatory, of course, but it will help you in understanding how the world operates and since I won't be following the "standard" rules that apply for Vampire worlds I think it would be best for you to spend some minutes reading the following list.

I'm also going to be using terms so even if you don't want to learn about the world itself you might want to check it regardless since I will be listing every term I'm going to be using in the AU with their meanings!

I usually try to explain the world of an AU and how it works through the chapters themselves, (and Love Bites isn't an exception) however with this one after a while information gets so crowded there simply is no room for a  story.

This is why I decided to make a Vocab/World Analysis list with the basics in it for your convenience and my brain's sake (lmao xD)

Without further ado, I present you the World of Love Bites~

____________________

Content table

1. Overview
      1.1. The Worlds of Love Bites
2. World Analysis
      2.1. Human Realm
      2.2. Demon Realm
      2.3. Paradise
      2.4. Tartarus
3. Vocabulary
      3.1. Paradise Related
      3.2. Demon Realm Related
      3.3. Tartarus Related
      3.4. Vampire Related
4. Closure

____________________

Disclaimer!

The information written below may be the result of research but it has been heavily tweaked to fit the AU
____________________

Overview

Love Bites is set to a Universe where four Worlds/Realms exist:

      > Human Realm
      > Demon Realm
      > Paradise
      > Tartarus

World Analysis

>Human Realm
(Latin: Mundo Viventem)

Our world. Where humans and Vampires live.

>Demon Realm
(Latin: Daemonium Mundi)

The Demon World. This the place that Demons such as Sex Demons (Incubi and Succubi), Ghouls, Hybrid Creatures (like Werewolves) and Goblins call home.

The Demon World, much like our World consists of nations though, unlike our World where technology has advanced a lot, the Demon Realm is forever stuck in medieval times.

When they die, Demons transition to Purgatory where they wait for their reincarnation which could take days, months or even centuries depending on the Demon's actions.

Time in the Demon Realm functions differently than our World. One day in the Demon Realm is equal to four days in the Human Realm.

>Paradise
(Latin: Paradisum)

Paradise or Heaven, (also referred to as the 7 Gates of Heaven) is home to Angels and Guardian Angels.