Return to the Present & Redemption!

Past Sinnoh/POV: Lana

Me and Mallow had thought about it overnight, and we decided that we should apologize to Ashlie for our actions. We remembered all of our fun adventures with Ash and Lillie, and it was horrible to kill them!

"Ashlie, can we talk to you?" Mallow asked Ashlie, and she nodded, then we went behind this rock with her, Chuster, and our partners.

"What's the matter?" Ashlie asked.

"Well, we've been thinking Ashlie, and, we realized how horrible we were to your old selves." I sighed, "I understand if you don't forgive us, but, we just wanted to tell you that we're sorry...I hope you'll find the courage to forgive us one day..."

We walked away in sadness, but then Ashlie told us to stop.

"Look, I know you did on purpose, but I can tell in your hearts, you really do regret that decision!" Ashlie sighed, "I might not fully trust you yet, but, I think we can be friends, again?"

"R-really?!" Mallow gasped, "T-thank you Ashlie!"

"Anytime, my friends!" Ashlie giggled.

"Seems like someone forgave the Alola Girls!" Dawn giggled, "I'm proud of you Ashlie!"

"Thanks Dawn!" Ashlie exclaimed, "I read their hearts, and they really wanted to be redeemed!"

"Still, thanks Ashlie!" I exclaimed, "It means a lot!"

"Pi Pikachu!" Chuster exclaimed.

"Chuster said to not mention it!" Ashlie stated, wait, she understands Pokemon?!

"Wait, you can understand Pokemon?!" Mallow gasped.

"Yeah, at first, Goomba, Dusk, and Darkrai said it was a trait I had from birth..." Ashlie sighed, ", but it was because I had Aura Powers, because my old Ash self was an Aura Guardian, and when he was at Rota, he could use Aura and understand Pokemon entirely!"

"Wow, that's cool!" I gasped, "Lillie also did some research on Aura, and it said Aura Guardians could use Aura Sphere and Aura Weapons!"

"Yeah, well, I haven't mastered Aura yet, but Goomba, Darkrai, and Dusk taught me a few things!" Ashlie stated, "I can use Aura to make it look like art, let me show you!" She twirled around us while using Aura as a ribbon, and it made this majestic swirl, and my gosh, it looks AMAZING!

POV: Ashlie

Seems like my once again Alolan Friends enjoyed my performance!

"Ya like it girls?" I giggled, "Being fused has perks." 

"That, was, AMAZING!" Lana squealed, "You are an amazing dancer Ashlie!" I blushed madly.

"Thanks Lana..." I giggled.

"ARHGH!" I heard Dialga scream.

"That was Dialga!" I gasped, "That way!"

(Choose one soundtrack!)