𝐬𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐞💙

(Don't play song yet)

(𝐌𝐘 𝐏𝐎𝐕)
It's Thursday and Dess birthday is on Saturday von told Dess to pack a lot of clothes cause they staying fo a week.
.
𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏- 𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓

(𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕)Heyy bitches so we on the plane idk where we going cause lil dookie booty won't tell me so I'm finna piss him off and annoy him

(𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕)
Heyy bitches so we on the plane idk where we going cause lil dookie booty won't tell me so I'm finna piss him off and annoy him.
.
𝐌𝐄: Von uh uh uh Von uh uh uh Von uh uh uh. Ayeee grandsonnn for president be cool or get yo bitch ass truck I'm a elephant. 𝐕𝐎𝐍: gang that's not the words. 𝐌𝐄: duhhhhhhhh I know what the words are buh are we there yettttt. 𝐕𝐎𝐍: 😐. We got like 20 mins left, and stop being so loud chill. 𝐌𝐄: bitch I'm not being lo- oops AHHHH I didn't mean to do that baeee😂. Y'all I actually spilled my water on him. And Von just sitting there like

 And Von just sitting there like

𝐕𝐎𝐍: Dess. Wtf is wrong wit cho damn look like I pissed on myself and shit. Mann you doing to much being annoying ash gang and we doing all this shit fo you. Get yo bag and les go NOW!!!! 𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐌: 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐚𝐬 𝐯𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐝𝐚 . AYEEE WHEN IN MY OTHER CITY even tho I Neva been here but STILL 𝐌𝐄: firstly idk who tf you have a attitude wit but chill it down. 𝐕𝐎𝐍: mann stfu and cmon because if I punched the fuck out cho you goin be in yo fucking feeling so cmon.
.
I didn't say nun I just rolled my eyes and kept walking to get in the sprinter. 𝐕𝐎𝐍: cmon damn walking like you dumb or sum. 𝐌𝐄: ok cause atp your showing out.
.
I'm not finna let him ruin my birthday trip but we pull of to some gates and Von types the code in and when we pulled in I was amazed.

𝐌𝐄:  Von omg omg

𝐌𝐄:  Von omg omg.. I love you and I love it!! I run out the car and ran in the house which already unlocked. It was so fucking nice in there, I grab my suit case and put my stuff up. But the way von acting it's irritating so I'm finna smoked this blunt.
.
𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏- 2:02 𝐀.𝐌
(𝐌𝐘 𝐏𝐎𝐕)
Von and Dess been saying stuff here and there but not much. (I'm tired of putting Dess and Von so D is for Dess and V is for von) 𝐃: I'm hungry von. 𝐕:      . 𝐃: Von hellooo I'm fucking hungry. 𝐕: you got two legs go get you some. Dess got up and got in Vons face. 𝐃: get yo ass up and go get some.
.
Von grabbed Dess by her neck and pulls her to his lips, they make eye contact just staring. Von pulls Dess on him and now she straddling him. Dess and Von Neva had seggs. Von whispers something in Dess ear. 𝐕: I'm tired of yo shit so I'm finna put yo ass I'm check.
.
(You can play the song now 😜)
Von caressed Dess ass while she grinding on him, leaving hickies on ha neck and chest. Dess pulls her shirt off leaning on the bed while von gets on top, Von makes his way to her clitoris kissing all the way down leaving no spot untouched. Dess bites her bottom lip trying not to moan.

Von ate Dess out for about 10 minutes while Dess continuously kept cumming. Dess felt like she needed more of Von she needs to feel Von and Von felt like he needed more of Dess. Von rubbed his tip against Dess clit make her get wetter. Von looked up at Dess waiting for permission and Dess nodded resuring it was ok.

Von puts his d!ck in Dess starting with slow strokes going faster and faster, Dess what screaming and moaning, and it turned Von on more making him groan. 𝐕𝐎𝐍: yo shit tight ash ma. Dess didn't even reply because everytime she tried to open her mouth moans escaped.
Von was drilling dess shit. Von told Dess to get on all fours and she did exactly what she was told. Von put it back in slapping Dess ass. 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒: 😫I'm finna cum. 𝐕𝐎𝐍: go ahead ma. Dess opened her mouth as she released all on Vons dick.
.
Dess and Von was fucking for some hours round after rounds. When they were finish they got in the shower and got in the bed. 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒: Von I can't feel my legs. 𝐕𝐎𝐍: I told yo ass I was going put you in check thought I was playing 😂. 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒: boy fuck you. 𝐕𝐎𝐍: another round? Shii umm ready. Dess rolled her eyes and laid her head in Vons chest dosing off. 𝐕𝐎𝐍: I love you ma😘.𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒: love you to.

______________________________
Y'all I be wanting to update but I think my shit trash. And yes ik that sex scene was ASS .  But do y'all want me to finish this story or stop. And sorry for the mistakes.😘