𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐞💙

𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗸𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿

𝗺𝘆 𝗽𝗼𝘃
Dess and Von been trying to get Dess pregnant but the first and second time it didn't work and they tried there third try three weeks ago and now Dess is having morning sickness and throwing up!!!
.
𝐕𝐎𝐍: Dess you good gang? 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒: Von Does it look or fucking sound like I'm fucking fine. 𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐊: dammm man she told yo ass😂. 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒: durk get the fuck out my house now. And I'm dead fucking serious get tf out. 𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐊: damn Dess I was just pla- 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒: DURK GET TF OUT MY FUCKING HOUSE NOW GET TF OUT.
.
I forgot to mention Dess got super mean ever since her morning sicknesses started.
.
𝐕𝐎𝐍: Durk you don't gotta go she just trip- 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒: VON YOU CAN HAPPILY FUCKING LEAVE WITH HIM GET TF OUT NOW. 𝐕𝐎𝐍: AYE STOP ALL DAT FUCKING YELLING IM A GROWN ASS MA- Dess Ik your not crying. 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒: cause your yelling at me😩.
.
Giving me very much confusion aka bipolar aka take a fucking nap aka that baby needa pop out.
.
Von and durk left to go to the Stu leaving Dess bored even tho Dess told them to leave. But Dess gets hungry and texts von 😳.

 But Dess gets hungry and texts von 😳

She did all dat for some seafood. Ole fat ass mean ass.
.
Von came back from the Stu and gave Dess ha food, shortly after Dess went to go pee.
.
𝐕𝐎𝐍: bae you finna pee? 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒: yea? Why? 𝐕𝐎𝐍: take that pregnancy test in dere. 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒: it's not gonna be positive but mk sure.
.
𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒: I'm done we gotta wait bout 15 minutes and I took three of them. 𝐕𝐎𝐍: aii.
.
Dess and Von wait up watching tv and Von remembers she took the test so he tells Dess to get up and they close they eyes and walk in the bathroom.
.
𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒: aii on 3 we goin open our eyes. 𝐕𝐎𝐍: aii.
𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒: 1 𝐕𝐎𝐍: 2 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒: 3.
.
They open they eyes and look down at the test and all of them say...

Positive!
.
𝐕𝐎𝐍: LETS GOOOO! You did it ma. Dess didn't say anything because she was crying tears of joy.
.

𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗱𝗮𝘆

𝗱𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

Guess who is having a baby? ME BITCH. So me and Von decided to celebrate. So we goin go to the club and it's goin be durk and india muwop, Reese, breezy, Cory, and my friend nyema.
.
𝐌𝐄: Ohhh baby you look so nice 😩. Look so cute and sexyyy. 𝐕𝐎𝐍: thank you mama you look fine your self . 𝐌𝐄: Ik 😘.
.
We not telling nobody yet and plus my bump isn't gonna start showing up for a couple weeks or a month. Oh and this what I'm wearing