𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞💙

CHECK IN-

𝗱𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘆

So I decided to get away from everybody and it's easy cause this shit is huge. I'm in the elevator now and it opened and somebody came in.

𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍: hey. 𝐌𝐄: wassup. 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍: what's your name? 𝐌𝐄: Dess. 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍: you don't have to be so tight I'm cool peeps but my name is jahking.

Not even goin cap JAHKING IS FINE ASF🥰

He has some nice ass hair. The way he acting he can be my sneaky link. Snsn lemme stop I can sense von.

𝐌𝐄: ok where you headed to? 𝐉𝐀𝐇: to the cooling lounge. 𝐌𝐄: oh same can you smoke in dere? 𝐉𝐀𝐇: yea you smoke? 𝐌𝐄: yea why you sound so surprise. 𝐉𝐀𝐇: I just never met a girl who smokes. 𝐌𝐄: we can roll up together and talk if you want. But ONLY if you want to. 𝐉𝐀𝐇: yea fasho.

Bet that up then we finna chill and smoke no big deal I'm wit it. Me and jah walk to the lounge and started rolling up and talking, laughing, having fun I was really enjoying my self.

𝐕𝐎𝐍: aye Dess wtf you doing? 𝐌𝐄: smoking and chilling? Wym? 𝐕𝐎𝐍: tf you up here wit another nigga for. 𝐉𝐀𝐇: aye I didn't know she have a man. 𝐕𝐎𝐍: shut up bitch. 𝐉𝐀𝐇: imma head out. 𝐌𝐄: no jah you don't have to be just being rude. 𝐕𝐎𝐍: well he also don't know you got my fucking kid in your stomach. 𝐌𝐄: Von cut it out. 𝐕𝐎𝐍: nahh you left the room just to go hang around some hoe. 𝐉𝐀𝐇: bye Dess. 𝐌𝐄: bye I'll meet up wit you later. 𝐉𝐀𝐇: I don't think that's a good idea but ok. 𝐕𝐎𝐍: shit atleast he know. 𝐌𝐄: VON STOP JUST STOP TRYING TO ACT LIKE IM DOING SOMETHING WRONG. 𝐕𝐎𝐍: cause you are. 𝐌𝐄: I'm doing something wrong but did I ever come to you and talk about how somebody texted your phone talking bout they goin miss you? Oh ok then bitch.

I'm not dealing wit that shit damn jah is really cool and he is in college like me he want to do something he was never in the game, selling dope and crack. He's sweet and soft spoken like me. I love Von I really do but idk this is to much fucking stress.

I walked away from the bullshit went to the room and went to sleep. And it was around 3 or 4 A.M when Von came in da room telling me to wake up and shit. I looked in his eyes and he was high as a bitch.

𝐕𝐎𝐍: aye Dess wake up. 𝐌𝐄: whyyy. 𝐕𝐎𝐍: I'm sorry ok. I didn't wanna make it seem like you did something wrong. And that number was my sister Kayla. 𝐌𝐄: then why wasn't it saved? 𝐕𝐎𝐍: cause it was her new number I didn't have time to change it but I'm sorry ok I love you come mere.