𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲💙

(We made it to 20 dick heads 🤪)
(Imma start writing how y'all wanted me to new chapter)

(We made it to 20 dick heads 🤪)(Imma start writing how y'all wanted me to new chapter)

𝘃𝗼𝗻 𝗽𝗼𝘃
Bro ofn grave I'm pissed off. Why tf she leave it's not even dat deep I'm finna become Chris breezy in dis bitch fuck😒. Ong she got me fucked up.

I got a call from Dess and I said yo and all I could hear was moans😐. I hung up so fast and went to sleep cause I was ready to go on a killing spree.

𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗱𝗮𝘆
I was woken up by Dess calling me again.

𝐌𝐄: what tf do you want. 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒: damn you don't gotta be rude. 𝐌𝐄: you would be mad if yo ex nigga called yo phone while fucking somebody. 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒: wait huh? Ian call you. 𝐌𝐄: yes tf you did bro go fuck on dat nigga I'm done wit this shit. 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒: Von wa-

Hung up on dat bitch. Fuck ha dirty ass. Even tho she not dirty and dats still my baby. Can't believe dis shit.

Buh I'm horny asf so I put a towel down and pull up a couple videos of me and Dess fucking and I beat my dick. My hands can go to work bro😅.

𝗱𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

Bruh when tf did I call Von. Damnnn he heard me getting so of jahs dick. Von size when it's soft is like 9,10 but when it's hard it's like 12😳. But jah when he soft it's like 8,9 and when it's hard it's like 10,11. But jahs size is decent so I'm not complaining.

Ion feel good at all. Ion know why maybe jah gave me something 😳. But I'm finna go get my nails done and go to the mall.
.
.
.
Ard bitches I finished my nails look

Purr but anyways I'm omw to the mall and Von ft me and I answered

(Pretend she in da car and don't gotta bonnet on assholes)I was making dat face cause he said my nails was ugly

I was making dat face cause he said my nails was ugly. 😐.

𝐕𝐎𝐍: Whatchu on lil folks. 𝐌𝐄: nun Frfr finna hit the mall. And Von I'm sorry I didn't know I hope you can forgive me. 𝐕𝐎𝐍: it's all good folks but which mall you going to? 𝐌𝐄: Lenox. 𝐕𝐎𝐍: oh shit can you get me some Chinese food? 𝐌𝐄: aii I'm hea now I'll text you when I'm otw. 𝐕𝐎𝐍: aii gang.

Fat skinny ass nigga😒. I went to American eagle cause I need some more jeans it ain't summer no mo😂. I got three pairs to try on and I went to the dressing room. And I heard a familiar voice.

𝐕𝐎𝐈𝐂𝐄1: yes bitch you ready to set this nigga up. 𝐕𝐎𝐈𝐂𝐄2: hell yea if I can't have him nobody can. But von to smart.

Von oh hell na y'all not finna set up shit. Lemme keep listening.

𝐕𝐎𝐈𝐂𝐄2: I'm otw to his house now. This nigga finna be dead ash.

FUCK NO BITCH!! I grabbed my phone so quick and texted Von, I told him don't open the door for nobody and keep his pole right by him.

I walked out the dressing room the same time as the girl who was otf wit Asian.

𝐕𝐎𝐈𝐂𝐄1: fuck is you looking at bitch. 𝐌𝐄: you? 𝐕𝐎𝐈𝐂𝐄1: what you wanna fight or sum. 𝐌𝐄: do you bitch? 𝐕𝐎𝐈𝐂𝐄1: I will whoop yo ass. 𝐌𝐄: do it.

I even let ha get the first hit but she swung and missed you dumb fuck, I beep bop boop ha shit and left. Easy ass bitch.

I hurried up and got me and Vons food and rushed to this nigga house, well our house. Whatever. I parked down the street and ran like a track star, I snuck into our secret entrance and Von almost shot my ass.

𝐌𝐄: damn chill it's just me let's go. 𝐕𝐎𝐍: my bad.

We went to the secret room in our house and nobody knows where it is or how to get in it. It's basically a mini house it got a bathroom, mini kitchen, and bed room. Me and Von was eating watching tv then his phone rung. Von put it on speaker.

𝐕𝐎𝐍: yo? 𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐀𝐍: I'm outside let me in bae. 𝐕𝐎𝐍: I'm not home. 𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐀𝐍: your lying both your cars here.

Von hung up and looked at me.

𝐕𝐎𝐍: what is we goin do? 𝐌𝐄: well if she break in we can hear out there but nobody can hear in here, and nobody know where it is so we good. 𝐕𝐎𝐍: aii.

Two seconds later we heard the alarm go off meaning Asian broke the window.

𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐀𝐍: VONNNNN WYAA BAEE? HELLOOO IK YOUR IN HEAAAAAA IM NOT LEAVING, ILL JUST WEAR DESS CLOTHES AND YALL GOT FOOD IN HEA TO.

Bruh she goin make them stretch and stink😒. And we got a decent amount of food out there, but in hea we got loads and loads we got two deep freezers and we got a lot of cabinet space. We good where we at.

𝐕𝐎𝐍: you tryna watch a movie. 𝐌𝐄: yea we can. 𝐕𝐎𝐍: aii cmere.

I turned the led lights on red and dim them. We got under the cover, not like under the cover to where you can see our heads like UNDER the cover and the tv wasn't even on. It was dark under the cover. And Von pulled me on top of him and I could feel him looking into my eyes, he grabbed my neck and pulled me close to him pecking my lips.

𝐌𝐄: Von wait. 𝐕𝐎𝐍: what mane. 𝐌𝐄: I literallly just fucked someone not even 24 hours ago. 𝐕𝐎𝐍: and? They dick not betta then mines

He was completely right tho. He kissed me again and again and I gave in and kissed back, he was cuffing my ass. The kiss got more passionate. But that's all we just made out. And fell asleep while kissing😅.

________________________________
997 words 🤪
Sorry for the mistakes 😳
Next couple chapters finna be some shit🤣😏