°Forty Four°

"What's the plan Bright?" Gulf asked as he went inside the conference room accompanied by Mew, Max and August.

August pulled the blinds down and activated the soundproof system and jammed the network. While Gulf sat down on Mew's lap, resting his head on his fiancé's chest.

"Go on Bright." Gulf told him to go on.

The only signal that they would be getting was the lens and the chip connected to New's computers and any other network if by chance gets past through their barrier, would be hacker with a virus destroying all their data before stealing it.

Something that Tay and New had made together when they were bored.

"Okay, listen carefully and I ain't repeating again. The distress signal was sent somewhere close to the southeast base and I guess the two of you saw something to activate it."

"Yes." When the two agreed, Bright continued.

"I have a surprise for you all especially for Gulf and I'll tell it to you soon."

"Oh I like surprises." Gulf giggled in excitement.

"Dividing into two groups will be helpful. You need to strike together in two different places. P'New couldn't track P'Joss and P'Luke and I have suspicions that they might be taken hostage and what's alarming is that P'New cannot access the main base in Afghanistan." Bright explained which alarmed them all.

"Go on." Gulf asked seriously.

"There are three heavily guarded prisons that is used for execution and I suspect they being there. I can help you break in but it will be better if there is any way we could find out where exactly they are if we make one wrong move and whoever negated us finds out, it's going to be difficult."

"Oh! I know. I was entrusted with their wedding rings since my girlfriend designs wedding rings. I secretly out in trackers in them and they don't know about it." They heard Lin say and teh next moment get smacked.

"God Lin! You could've said that earlier." Bright yelled and immediately after getting the unique number engraved in the rings by Lin's girlfriend, New found out where they were.

"Ok, so P'New has found it and it's the second one that has a triple security system and an underground torture basement. They're having it bad there. Carry out the mission amongst yourself at least three of you go there together. Can you handle the base thing Gulf?" Bright asked and continued when Gulf hummed.

Bright went in explaining the entry and exit passages and the possible underground routes that even the builders had no idea of. The plan was perfect, just that they needed to carry it out flawlessly.

"How do you know so much about these prisons?" Mew couldn't help but ask.

"I spend time studying structures and their designs and to verify, I have been there. Don't ask me how many times we've been to prisons just to know it's structure." Bright snorted while the rest of the Knights laughed.

"What the hell!" They heard Gulf's brothers shout in the background.

"Okay, Gulf time for your surprise." Night said and it made Gulf smile in excitement.

"Go to the underground level four and head towards the sought west corner and activate manual operation and see it for yourself."

Gulf quickly ran out of the room, the others tailing behind and saw Gulf get on the elevator and go down to the next level.

The three too followed behind and just when Gulf had activated the manual opening, a lever popped from the side. Gulf rotated it and saw the door slide open.