°Twenty Eight°

"How...how did you do that?" The Dean asked.

"Well, I just reduced some workload by putting this steam engine to sleep. Or do you prefer him staying awake and cause a ruckus?" Dome said before asking the Dean who shook his head vigorously at the question.

"Good then. I'm taking him to the car and wake him up." Dome said and carried Pavel towards his car.

"Bothersome." He mumbled as he stacked Pavel's body in the passengers seat roughly before slipping into the driver's side.

"Once an idiot, always an idiot." Dome said staring at an unconscious Pavel beside him.

Dome waited for half an hour scrolling through his mails, he noticed Pavel slightly move. Dome closes his iPad tossing it in the backseat of his Audi e-tron GT.

 Dome closes his iPad tossing it in the backseat of his Audi e-tron GT

"Stop squirming in your seat and wake up. Don't expect me to coo at you cause I am not going to do that at all." Dome stated flatly earning a scoff from Pavel.

"I had some hope though." Pavel said opening his eyes slowly and turning to look at Dome's face.

"You still haven't stopped fucking around have you?" Dome asked looking straight ahead.

Pavel gaped a little at the question but decided to answer it heaving a deep sigh. "I told myself I'd stop when that someone comes back."

"Ah...I see..." Before Dome could say more, Pavel cut in between completing his previous sentence. "Though I haven't been sleeping around for almost a year and a half now."

Hearing this, Dome turned to face Pavel with a raised brow. "Why the sudden change?" "I don't know. Just, it wasn't fun anymore and I couldn't get out a certain someone from my head" Pavel said smiling at Dome.

Dome decided not to drag this conversation anymore since he didn't want to open this topic at the moment, so he diverted it's direction.

"Why were you being a steam engine then?" He asked.

"Huh?"

"You were about to blast that's why I had to put my fingers to use and put you to sleep before you could kill anyone." Dome said and Pavel remembered the whole incident making his blood boil again. Dome sighed and called out to Pavel sternly, "Pavel Phoom." He said but Pavel didn't answer and started fisting his hands hard making his knuckles go white.

"I am calling you properly the last time and after this you won't like the way I will talk. Pavel look at me." Dome said in a clam but stern voice.

Pavel finally took a deep breath and turned to look at Dome with a straight face. "Did they get hurt?" Dome asked him making him shake his head. "Then you have nothing to be furious about. Phoom, be proud that they handled the situation properly. Be proud that they put everything we taught them to use to protect someone in need as well as themselves. Dumbass!" Dome added flicking Pavel's forehead making him wince in pain.