°Thirty°

The Next day -

It was 6:30 in the morning and the three had slept together in Saint's room, too tired to get towards their own.

The alarm clock blared and the whole room filled up with the annoying tone of the alarm. "The fuck is that! Close it Goddamnit!" Saint yelled.

Gulf was the closest to the alarm and he too was getting annoyed by it. Too lazy to actually shut it, he pushed it down from the bedside table probably dissembling its parts and once the agonizing tone stopped, they went back to dreamland with a smile on their faces.

But alas! It was short-lived as the door to their bedroom flung open with force and within moments the warm and comfy duvet covering their body was thrown across the room.

"Saint! Gimme the duvet back. I wanna sleep more." Nine whined tapping around with his hands searching for something.

"I'll count to three and I want you out of the bed." Dome's chilling deep voice was heard and the three furrowed their brows.

"One..."

"Two..."

"Three..." Dome counted but the three still remained unaffected.

Dome sighed and went somewhere only to come back in a few moments. "Don't blame me later kids." Dome mumbled as he approached them and within moments all woke up gasping for air. Dome had splashed ice cold water into their faces and looked completely unapologetic about it.

"What the hell was that!" Gulf asked gasping.

"Ice cold water straight from the freezer. Hope you had a good dream but sorry not sorry get your asses out of the bed before you regret it." Dome warmed the trio who looked at him with fear. Dome is the scariest.

"Why do we have to wake up now." Nine whined.

"Think why you set the alarm for today in the first place." Dome asked back.

"Huh?" The three looked at each other and scratched their heads before widening their eyes.

"Holy shit!" They chorused and dashed out of the bed to the bathroom. Saint to his and Nine, Gulf towards their own room.

"Good job kiddos." Dome smiled victoriously and walked out of the room towards the main kitchen.

"P'Tha, you've woken up so early?" Dome asked as he saw Thanit on entering the kitchen.

"Yes Dome. I have to since I have hyperactive kids to feed. Nine, Gulf, Saint and Lia like eating if I cook something. The three do especially when it's exam time." Thanit said placing the ingredients in the kitchen.

"Let me help you." Dome said joining Thanit in the counter.

An hour later, everything was set on the dining table. Some dishes cooked specially for the youngsters. "Dome, keep the snacks separately please. Or else they'll bug everyone." Thanit reminded Dome as he set the breakfast on the dining table.

"Don't worry, I made sure to do so. Chill P'Tha." Dome assured him.

Soon, one by one everyone settled down on the dining table. The trio were the last ones to arrive looking anxious. " What's wrong?" Tae asked looking at their faces.

"Umm...P'Dome slapped freezing cold water in our faces because we didn't wake up. Five minutes after our alarm blazed." Gulf said face palming. The others bursted into laughter holding their stomach nearly tearing up.

"Oh lord! He's still the same I must say." Gun said laughing hysterically. "Gulf, be thankful that it was freezing cold water." Pavel said shuddering. "What do you mean?" Nine aksed raising an eyebrow.