Chapter 6: Who Are You and What Do You Want

Willow could feel the tears streaming down her face. When Ashton looked in his rear-view mirror he noticed her crying.
"Willow, what's wrong?" Ashton asked pulling into her driveway.
"Life!" Willow yelled as she began to sob. Ashton parked the car in front of Willow's aunt's house. He got out of the car and sat beside her in the backseat.
"Hey, I know my brother. He get's more girls in a week than i've had my entire life." Ashton said scooting closer to Willow. This time she relaxed. She put her head on his shoulder as he wrapped his hand around her waist. She began to doze of when she heard her phone ring. She sat up and stretched.
"Omicheese, it's past midnight! I have to go!" Williow kissed Aston on the cheek and ran inside. She answered her phone.
"Hello." (Willow)
"I have her." (Unknown caller)
"Who are you and what do you want?!" (Willow)
"Chill babydoll. Just meet me in the alley on 5th street to recover your beloved aunt and cousin." (Unknown caller)
---beeep---
The line was dead. Willow rushed into her room and called the Colonel of the angel army.
"Hello." (Colonel)
"Hi, we have an emergancy." (Willow)
"What is it." (Colonel)
"My aunt and cousin. They're gone." (Willow)
"Ok sending down troops." (Colonel)
"No! I have to handle this. Just send me my sword, wing guard, and my dagger." (Willow)
"On it's way down now." (Colonel)
"Thanks bye." (Willow)
"Bye." (Colonel)
Right as they hung up a bright, gold, sparkly light appered outside the front door.
Knock knock
"You requested a sword, wing guard, and a dagger?" The young angel asked.
"Yes. Thank you." Willow said grabbing the garments.
"Your welcome." The young angel said before lifting of. Willow took of her shirt and let her wings unfold. After she smoothed them out she placed the white, and golden armor on her wings. It was a thin armor so she could fly, but a strong armor to protect her wings. She slipped her emergency shirt on,(Which had holes in the back.) and then put on her brown knee high boots. She slipped the dagger in her boot and covered her sword with it's protective case and slipped it in it's holder. She stepped outside hoping know one would see her. Right when she was getting ready to take off she heard a familiar voice.
"I know I heard your phone ring too." (voice) Willow looked around caught a glimpse of a shadow. She carefully walked over to where she saw the shadow. Footprints were there but nothing else. Then a hand covered her mouth. She was then punched several times before she blacked out. After that it was black. Just black.