Chapter 2: The First Day

*Bee-Doo Bee-Doo* Willow's alarm clock rang. As she pounded the snooze button she lifted her hands above her head and stretched letting out a muffled sigh. Today was her first day at her new school. Since it was still summer she decided to wear a red tank that layed just above her belly-button, denim booty shorts, and black sandals. She went with a very natural make-up look, and left her naturally curly hair down. When she opened up her blinds she saw a siloute of a human-looking thing dressed in all black dissapear into the woods. She muffled her voice and contacted Jesus.
"Hello Willow. How is everything?" Jesus asked worridly.
"It was fine untill this morning. I think I've been followed by The Things In Black." Willow said quietly walkinging to the bathroom.
"Ok. Just stere clear of all people who look shady. I'll keep an eye on you." Jesus said. Once they said their goodbyes Willow was greeted by Hazel on her way to the bathroom. Willow brushed her teeth and headed down to the kitchen. Hazel was eating breakfeast. Once it was time to leave Willow grabbed her phone, denim bookbag, and her silver-rimmed sunglasses and walked to the bus stop. Once the girls got to school Hazel headed to the gym and Willow was greeted by the princible. (Mr.Haget) Hazel had told her NOT to get on his badside if you did you would absolutly hate your life. After Willow got her class schedule she headed to the gym. All the high school met in the gym of a morning before classes started. Willow was in 10th grade. She headed to the section of the bleachers where her group was seated and looked for Hazel. Instead she bumped into a group of girls.
"S...sorry. I wasn't paying attention." Willow said sincerly.
"It's fine. Are you new here?" One of the girls asked.
"Yeah." Willow said coming off a little shy.
"Ohh ok. Well my name is Dakota, and this is Araya, Katlyin, and Grace." Dakota said gesturing to the group off girls.
"My name is Willow." She said with a sly smile.
"Nice to meet you." Katlyin said.
"What is your locker number?" Grace asked.
"Ummm... 416."
Willow said looking at her scheldue.
"Yes! Follow me your right beside my locker."Grace said.
The moring bell rang and Willow, Dakota, Grace, and Katlyin left the gym and headed to their lockers. After Willow put her bag, afternoon books, and sun glasses away and went to her first class, Mrs.Quinn. She was the biology teacher. Willow had almost all her classes with Grace and Dakota. She had eigth period with Katlyin and Dakota but not Grace.
"Hello class, I hope you had a great summer. But now it's time to get back to reality and school." Mrs.Quinn said. Willow ended up zoning out untill she heard her name.
"Willow, are you listening. The bellrang." Mrs.Quinn said with a concerning look. Willow looked around and saw nobody. She quickly grabbed her books that she recived from Mr.Haget and ran out the door. She ran into somebody, and dropped all her books.
"Sorry, I wasn't paying attention." Willow said begining to pick up her books.
"Oh it's fine." A firm,husky voice said.Willow looked up and was met by warm green eyes, and a full smile.