Chapter 1: The Departure

"Do I have to go?" Willow asked.
"Yes my dear child. You must protect your Aunt May from The Things in Black." Jesus said calmly. Willow hugged Jesus tightly and started walking down the staircase that seperates Heaven from earth. When she had reached earth she quickly changed from her gown into a Messi soccer jersey, short blue jeans shorts, and Converse. She hid her wings under her shirt. They were pressed up against her back so that they would lay flat. She had to be careful about her wings. They were beautifuly covered in delicate white feathers with golden tips. So if her wings layed the wrong way her feathers could fall off and her wings could bend and brake. Willow is a 16yr. old teenager with dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, and an obbsession with soccer. She is also a gardian angel. She was sent down from Heaven to protect her Aunt May from a group sent up from Hell to destroy all hope and happiness. They call themselves The Things in Black. When Willow reached the front door of her aunt's home she took a deep breath a knocked on the front door.
"Ohhhhhh...Willow your here! I'm so happy to see you. It's been such a long time." Her aunt wrapped her in a loving hug.
"Aunt May I'm happy to see you too! I've missed you so much lately." Willow hugged her aunt tightly.
"Come in, Come in. I'll have Hazel show you your room," May began to yell for Hazel, "Hazel come down here to meet your cousin Willow." You could here Hazel jump out of bed and nearly fall trying to get down the stairs quickly. Willow giggled and smiled at the thought of a girl her age to talk about boys and gossip about girls. When Hazel got down the stairs Willow noticed markings on Hazel's arm.
"Hi. Ohmigosh I'm so excited to finally meet you. I'm Hazel. Here follow me I'll give you a tour of the house." Hazel took Willow's bag up to her room. Her room was a medium sized room with teal walls,a queen sized bed with a black comforter, a mahogany dresser and desk, and a walk in closet. Hazel said she would give Willow time to unpack before the tour. When Hazel left, Willow began to unpack her suitcases. As she was putting her soccer trophies and medals on a shelf right above her desk she faintly caught a glimpse of a black figure watching her through her window. She turned her head and saw nothing. She figured it was just her imagination. After the tour and dinner, Willow showered, put on her pajamas, and went to bed. She needed a good nights sleep since tommorow was the day that she returned school ever since the accident.