11

Feels like I'm coming up, but spit it like I'm undergroundWonder how I come into your city like I run the townLove the soundStarted on a stage, now we in the crowd, woo!Yeah, what's with the hype though?Told me that your record was the greatest, b...

Wonder how I come into your city like I run the town
Love the sound
Started on a stage, now we in the crowd, woo!
Yeah, what's with the hype though?
Told me that your record was the greatest, but you lied though
Told me they consider you a God, yeah, well I don't
Say you never lived until you found something to die for, woo!
Yeah, and that is so true
Forget the haters, remember people you're close to
Now I'm doing things they told me I ain't supposed to
They treat me like a player, that's funny, I'm here to coach you!

ONE HUNDRED - NF

♠️♠️♠️

E V A N D E R

The Énarxi Pnevmatikís Zoís Ceremony was to start in half an hour. Althea and I had since made up but things were still tense. I could tell that her nerves were getting to her.

(Commencement of Spiritual Life)

I looked up as she walked into our room. She looked beautiful, and I couldn't take my eyes off of her as she paced around the room.

She wore a Red Dress with a sash that had the pack symbol on it. She looked stunning. A perfect Luna to be.

"What are you looking for?" I I'll asked her, getting up.

"This." She stated smiling.

It was the ring I'd given her. The ring that belonged to my mother.

She never wore it, just kept it safe and it meant the world to me that she was going to wear it to this event.

I got up as she put it on her finger and admired it in the light. I moved to hug her from behind and kissed her neck. She leaned into me and arched her neck

"I love you." I told her.

She smiled and turned around to face me, "I love you too." She smiled before kissing me softly on the lips.

I missed her.

I watched as anxiousness began to invade her face.

"Don't do that. You'll be fine okay, I'm right here with you. Remember what you said? We're doing this together." I smiled at her.

She let out a huff and nodded before we made our way to the pack house.

~•~

"And so, let our family, our children rest in the moonlight. May they follow the moon goddess and rest."

My father announced before the pack began to howl for my sister and mother.

The ceremony was over and now, my father would announce Althea and I as the next alpha and Luna of the Moonstone Pack.

"And now I address all members of every status and kind of the Moonstone pack." My father announced, stepping forward.

I took Althea's hand in mine and gave it a reassuring squeeze. I could hear her heart racing.

"Now that my Luna and my daughter have been laid to rest, I must announce that my son, Evader Leos, will rise as I fall and become the next alpha of the Moonstone Pack with his mate, Althea Kastellanos as his Luna.

Althea and I stepped forward.

"I, Evader Leos, son of Ares Leos hereby accept my duty and responsibility as future Alpha and pledge my loyalties to the pack. I swear to protect all within and be a benevolent ear." I pledged.

The sky lit up as I recited the acceptance and everyone began to howl.

"I, Althea Kastellanos, mate of Evander Leos, accept my responsibility as future Luna and swear my loyalties to the Moonstone pack. I swear to protect all within and be a benevolent ear." Althea pledged and again, the back began to howl as the sky lit up once more.

The Pack elder made us sign a long list with our names beneath every alpha and Luna that had looked after this pack and it was done.

We sealed our fates.

We stepped back and slowly everyone began to leave the pack house grounds.

After everyone had left and it was just Althea and I, she gave me a huge hug.

"That wasn't so bad after all." She smiled sheepishly.

"I told you. Together." I smiled back at her and kissed her head.

We stayed like that, for a while just enjoying each other's company before she slowly pulled away, not looking at me.

"Evan, there's one last thing we need to do together." She said still not looking at me.

I could feel the nervousness radiating off of her and it was making me nervous, "What's that?" I asked.

She finally looked up at me, an anxious expression on her face. For once I could t read any expression on her face and it worries me. We were just getting back on our feet and I didn't want whatever this was to ruin that. I finally had my mate back. What's going on?

"We need to face my father."

♠️♠️♠️