12

Look, I don't know what's gotten into meI could be off of my rocker potentiallyBigger I get, the more they thinkin' less of meDon't be the one to insult my integrityPut down the whistle, I'm done with you refereesY'all don't know nothing, you thin...

I could be off of my rocker potentially
Bigger I get, the more they thinkin' less of me
Don't be the one to insult my integrity
Put down the whistle, I'm done with you referees
Y'all don't know nothing, you think you ejected me
'Til I show up in the game, like, "Remember me?"
I gotta make it, these people depend on me (Pay, pay, pay)
Ayy, that's how I'm living these days (Woo)
Threaten my wife, keep digging that grave
I had a job making minimum wage
Told myself that I gotta get paid

OPTIONS - NF

♠️♠️♠️

A L T H E A

"What?!" Evander yelled incredulously.

"I said we need to face my father... again." I responded

"He had me shot! Had you kidnapped! Why would you want to see him?!" He asked pacing the living room.

We were back at the house, not wanting to cause a scene at the pack house and Evan was still trying to wrap his head around my request.

"I know, but listen, we need to show him once and for all that he can't control me, or us." I said getting up off the sofa, "If we go to him, it shows that we're not scared and that we're not hiding anything from anyone anymore... and I'd get to see my mother again." I answered.

I moved closer to Evan, who had his back turned to me as he ran stressed fingers through his hair.

"I can't do it without you Evan," I whispered as I wrapped my arms around him, "I need to face him for a final time." I rested my head on his back and breathed in his scent.

"The whole reason I ran was to get my independence and assert some authority. I need to show him that I'm not some dumb little girl that he can control." I closed my eyes and listen to his heart beating.

He sighed before slowly turning around to hug me back, "I hope you know that I think that this is a bad idea but I'm a sucker for you. If this is what you want, we'll do it." He answered, holding me tighter.

I squeezed him back, "I love you."

"I love you too." He paused, "But Althea, we are taking some guards with us and we are telling my father of this plan. We have to work together on this." He said, looking down at me.

Damn was I such a sucker for his blue eyes. I nodded and he hugged me again.

~•~

"Dimitri Kastellanos? You say?" Ares asked rubbing his chin.

I nodded, "Yes. My father, well his family, back in Greece they were Nobels and it's custom for their children to continue the tradition." I explained.

He hummed and pulled a file from his desk, flicking through it.

Evander was sat next to me, leaning back in his chair as he didn't look at his father. He seemed to be lost in thought.

"Well Althea, you and your father both have what you wanted."  He stated showing me some pages with pictures on it.

"This is your great great grandfather and mine. My family are already Nobels. In fact, the Leos name is practically a legend back in Greece. You should have no problem at all, but just in case, take some guards with you.

I nodded, "Evander wouldn't allow me with out. Thank you so much Ares."

He nodded, Evan and I left his office, "Are you ready for this?" He asked me as we stepped out Ares' office.

I nodded, taking a deep breath before placing a soft kiss on his lips.

"Yes, I am now Evan."

♠️♠️♠️