Reggie Mantle- soulmates

(This is my first time writing smut so bear with me)

(y/n)= your name

(y/l/n)= your last name

(y/b/d) = your birthday

(y/n) was the new girl in the small town of Riverdale but her parents are from Riverdale, they were born there but moved when they found out that they were soulmates. The way that you know about your soulmate is that their name will appear on your arm on your sixteen birthday.

(Y/n) did not believe in that but when her sixteen birthday came around the name Reggie Mantle popped on her arm and she said "Wow". She went to school and was looking around for him but when she found him in the student lounge hurt her seen she saw her name on his arm.

Reggie's P.O.V.

I finally pushed Josie off of me to see (y/n) leaving with my name on her arm, I ran after and cornered her near the library, I said "So you're my soulmate. I get the hottest girl in this school. I wanna take your innocence so badly".

Third person's P.O.V.

Without thinking (y/n) just pulled him deeper into the corner and they just made out. But that was not enough for Reggie, so he took her hand and took her to his car, they drove off and went to Sweetwater River where Reggie removed their clothes and was about to go crazy on her body but first he asked if she was okay with this

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

I was happy that Reggie wanted to make sure that I was okay with loosing my innocence to him, I nodded my head and that's when we went nuts on each other. I felt a knot inside of me and I told him "I'm going to cu"! He said "Let it go baby"! After that we spent the whole day at Sweetwater River we got dressed and he took me home and I explained how Reggie is my soulmate.

(May be short but I am open to ideas and requests)