Cheryl's rebound

In Riverdale High, there are those that fear to cross "Red" as in Cheryl Blossom but the ones that do cross well they get asked "Why did cross Cheryl now you're going to get it". Cheryl had a girlfriend named Toni Topaz but once Toni had kissed Peaches but what Cheryl didn't know was that it was a dare.

Toni's P.O.V.

I was in the gym when (Y/N) came in talking to my Cheryl but when Cheryl looked at me, it wasn't with love more like a glare. I was about to ask about that but then Cheryl said "Toni you already know (Y/N), my girlfriend".

Cheryl's P.O.V.

"Don't you love me Cheryl"? Toni had the guts to ask but I said "I thought you loved me TT but then I  find you kissing Peaches". After that (Y/N) and I left her with a shocked look. Once we were out of the gym I pulled (Y/N) to the wall and we started to makeout.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

Once air became a problem Cheryl and I pulled away from each other and she said "You're my forever, right"? I grabbed her hand took her to the girl's locker, saw that it was empty, I took the keys from her and locked the door, turned to her and we were making put again. While we were making out I removed our clothes but left on our bras and panties (I would never feel comfortable writing my characters in the full nude). I snuck my tongue into the love cave that is Cheryl Marjorie Blossom. We were feeling each other and once we were tired so we rested on the floor.

Third person's P.O.V.

Cheryl and (Y//N) woke up at 2:00 and got dressed but before they left the locker room Cheryl playfully slapped (Y/N/)'s a**. Over time Cheryl showed Toni that she doesn't need her and that she and (Y/N) are very happy.