Fangs Forgaty: Love at First Sight

Fangs' P.O.V.

I was at school with Toni, Sweetpea, Jughead and Betty when we all heard over the PA system "Hello students, today we will have a new student starting today, her name is (Y/N) Brianna Oliver-Hart". Jughead said while pointing "I think that's her".

 Jughead said while pointing "I think that's her"

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

The moment I stepped into the school, I looked at the map that my daddy gave me but still felt lost, I saw a girl with other people and gently patted her shoulder. "Excuse me miss"?

Betty's P.O.V.

I turned around and saw the girl "Yes"? "Where may I find the office"? I was about to point it to her on her map until Fangs said "I'll show you where to go"! She smiled and said "Thanks, even though my daddy gave me a map". We all watched as Fangs showed her around.

Sweetpea's P.O.V.

The whole day, we all watched as Fangs was with (Y/N) the whole time but when they passed the Lodge girl, she tried to trip (Y/N) but instead of doing that Fangs stepped on her foot.

Third person's P.O.V.

Halfway through the year, Fangs got the bravery to ask (Y/N) out on a date and she said "Yes but you have to prove to my daddy that you won't hurt me like that jerk did to me in middle school", he nodded his head and when Fangs showed that he won't fight her dad Tommy let them date.

Fangs' P.O.V.

(Y/N) and I were having a great time and it's all because I looked at her and it was love at first sight and I won't have it any other way.