Archie the cheater and getting together with Sweetpea

It is (Y/N) and Archie's two year anniversary and were going to have a date night at Pop's but when Archie took to long to pick her up, she went to his house and saw something that broke her heart. She saw the love of her life with his tongue down the throat of Veronica Lodge.

(Y/N) ran home with tears in her eyes and threw out everything that Archie gave then cried herself to sleep, the next day she walked to school with red puffy eyes. The moment (Y/N) walked into the school Archie went up to her and tried for a kiss but instead she slapped him and he asked "What did I do? And I missed you yesterday".

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

I looked at Archie and Veronica and told them "I saw you 2 with Archie's tongue down her throat, I hope you two get what's coming for you". I walked into the student lounge and saw the serpents, I looked at them and felt one of them looking at me but before I could see who it was the bell rang so I went to class which is science and I had to sit next to Sweetpea. He is the hottest members of the serpents even though I am part of the serpents alongside my daddy. Halfway through class, I got the feeling again and this time I saw that it was Sweetpea that was staring at me. After class, I confronted him and he said "I heard what you said to Andrews and Lodge. Wanna get back at them"? I nodded my head like crazy and then we put our plan into motion.

Sweetpea's P.O.V.

(Y/N/) and I were "dating" to get back at the losers that betrayed her but she was not the only one that was mad at them, so was Jones and his girl. (Y/N) and I were at my locker when the losers came up to us and the jerk that broke her heart asked "Really (Y/N) a serpent"? She told him "Well at least I know he won't go cheating on me with a b**** who has daddy issues".

Third person's P.O.V.

When the plan was getting close to ending Sweetpea and (Y/N) had actually started to have true feelings for each other and told everyone that they were official and made Archie regret what he did but it was too late he lost his girl to a serpent.

He learned that day that he was a big fat cheater and (Y/N) was so happy to be with someone that cares abut her.