Sweetpea's snake charmer

Sweetpea's P.O.V.

I was at the Whyte Wyrm with Jughead, his girl, Topaz and Fangs when Jughead went to the stage and Topaz went to the radio. I watched as Jones said "Well serpents we will have a new member join but since I became king and got rid of the dance, she will sing her way into the serpents".

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

I was in Sweetpea's favorite red dress

and went to the stage, the song started and I danced like Alexander Joner, I saw that Sweetpea looked at me and he was smirking

Sweetpea's P

Sweetpea's P.O.V.

I looked to the stage and saw my girl was on the stage and I smirked since she was wearing the red dress that I got her, I got closer to the stage and watched her move her hips around. Once the song was over Jones come over with a purple serpent jacket and said "Ladies and Gentleman let's welcome our newest member (Y/N) (Y/L/N)". I walked onto the stage, pulled her outside and to my bike. I drove us to my house, took her inside and slammed her against the door and said in a "mad" voice "What makes you think that you can show off those legs in that dress to all those guys, huh"? (Y/N) smirked at me and said "Oh really? I didn't know I was showing so much. I guess I was too into the groove of the song I sang".

Third person's P.O.V.

Sweetpea took (Y/N) to his room, removed her dress, threw it to the floor, panties and bra then threw her to his bed and slapped clit hard. Sweetpea started to eat her out and he said "You belong to me", he breathes into her clit and then started to talk again "And all those guys can dream about doing this to you but I can do it all the time".

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

I was a screaming and moaning mess when I came and then Sweetpea licked me up.

Third person's P.O.V.

Once Sweetpea was done, he laid next to (Y/N) and they went to sleep, Sweetpea cuddled her closer and snored gently into her hair.