I-Introduction

THE KING'S WIFE | KYLO REN X READER |

*this story does not take place during a specific point in time nor in a specific world. It is not within the Star Wars universe but there will be character/place names that correlate. That being said, it is very medieval and centers around royalty. I also use artwork in the beginning of each chapter and I am not claiming credit for them. I'm 99.9% sure the edit on the cover belongs to kyloremus on Twitter so please someone confirm or deny so I can give credit.

Summary:

As the sole heir to House Naboo, your fate has already been sealed by your parents. Unable to accept the idea of an unmarried daughter, they send you away to the royal palace in order to compete for the king's affection. Despite the fear surrounding the mysterious sovereign, danger lurks behind the castle walls, tangling you in a web of betrayal, death, and lust.

Warnings:

Adult language
Smut—chapters are not individually marked
Mature themes
Death/Murder
Violence
Prostitution
Alcohol use
Blood
Vomiting (not from an ED)
Implied/Referenced Rape/Sexual Assault
Suicide
!! Potential TW's are marked !!

Smut warnings:

Prostitution
Oral
Cunnilingus
Dub con
Masturbation
Choking
Spitting
Slapping
Degradation
Praise
Dirty talk
Etc etc etc

"Not necessity, not desire - no, the love of power is the demon of men. Let them have everything - health, food, a place to live, entertainment - they are and remain unhappy and low-spirited: for the demon waits and waits and will be satisfied."

-Friedrich Nietzsche