Chapter 2

Working part-time after school is very stressful. I was sitting down inside the train thinking about tomorrow's basketball practice. I hope my manager won't make me work there tomorrow. One time he made me work, I almost missed basketball practice after school. Sometimes my manager can be unfair with my schedule. I wish I was free to do what I want but I can't.

After the train took me to my hometown, I walked to my house and took out my keys. I unlock the front door to my house and went inside. I see that no one is home around this time as usual. I walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge. I see a loaf of bread on the left side while I see the vegetables on the right side. I was thinking if I should take one bite of a slice of bread and throw it up afterward but... I don't wanna get myself sick.

My manager is strict about my weight. He checked on my weight one time and he said I need to lose a few pounds. I already did lose 10 pounds last month and my manager was proud but he wants me to lose more than 10 pounds. I wish I could eat this bread but I can't. So I sighed a bit and took a carrot and bite one carrot. I tried eating a lot of vegetables for snacks when I'm hungry but it's still not enough for me.  My phone started ringing and it was Momoicchi, so I picked it up and answered it.

Me: Hello, Momoicchi!

Momoi: Ki-chan! Dai-chan is so unfair! He always thinks that a love movie is corny but I wanna see them! I know you do too!

Momoicchi pouted while she was talking to me on the phone. Momoicchi and I both love romantic movies and Aominecchi always thinks it's boring.

Me: I wanna see it too, I hope Aominecchi lets us! He's always watching too much bad boy rated-r movies-ssu!"

I answered her while I kept taking another bite of the carrot.

Momoi: I know right! We should see it together tonight! Anyways how's work Ki-chan? any pressure?

Momoi asked me while I tried not to think about work.

Me: Um, it was great but stressful as always-ssu.

I answered while I take a look at my schedule on my phone.

Momoi: That's good Ki-chan! I got to get going, but I'll see you and Aominecchi tonight at the movie theatre!

Me: I'll see you then Momoicchi take care!

We both hang up. I got a glass of water and I started drinking. Then I walked to the weight scale, I checked my weight and I notice I lost 3 more pounds in one day. That's impossible and I'm not sure if it's normal like that. I wish to see a doctor and I hope I stay healthy.

If my parents were here, I wanna tell them how I feel about this modeling job and why they are making my siblings and me do this modeling job. I want to be open about my secrets and my struggles but they would not listen or they might kick me out. I got my stuff and walked upstairs to my room. Right now I wish my sisters were here so that I can tell them how I feel. Right now they are not here and I can't call them because they're busy.

It was nighttime already, I took a taxi driver to go to the movie theaters. At the movie theater, I see a lot of people lining up to go see some movie that is popular right now. The taxi driver made a stop in front of the movie theater, I got out and find Momoicchi and Aominecchi.

Momoi: Ki-chan!

I heard Momoi calling my name, I turned around and saw both of them lining up. I waved at them and walked up to them.

Me: Hey, Momoicchi! Hey Aominecchi!

I smiled at them while I was waiting in line with them to buy tickets.

Momoi: Hey Kise, glad you made it.

Aomine: Satsuki dragged me to go see this romantic corny movie...

Aominecchi chuckled a bit.  Momoicchi pouted.

Momoi: The movie is good Dai-chan give it a chance! This line is so long!"

Aomine: That's another reason why I don't wanna see this movie.

Aominecchi yawns a bit. I chuckled at them arguing about small things like this. They always argue like brothers and sisters in school and outside of school.

Me: But it's worth it Aominecchi, I wanna see it too-ssu!

The line started moving a bit quicker and we paid for our movie tickets. Then we started walking to the food snack area to pay for popcorn. I looked at Aominecchi buying popcorn and two soda drinks for himself and Momoicchi. He knows that I can't have any of that stuff but I feel like should take a small bite but I can't. We walked to the movie theater room and gave our tickets to the guy in front of the room.

We walked inside the room and found the back-row seats. The three of us sat down and waited for the movie to appear. Aominecchi is sitting in the middle between Momoicchi and me. I looked at them eating popcorn and drinking soda while my stomach was growling a bit.

Me: Shit!-ssu

I was holding my stomach and trying not to look at other people eating food.

Aomine: You okay Kise?

Aominecchi asked while he was eating popcorn.

Me: Y-Yeah, I'm fine Aominecchi.

I answered him with a bright smile so he won't worry.

Momoi: Ah, the movie is starting!

Momoicchi said excitedly while she was also eating her popcorn. The movie started playing and I sat still and relax my thoughts while watching. As we watched scenes of the movie, one of them was about a girl confessing her love to a guy at the locker. Wow, that character is so brave to tell him how she feels about him. I wish I did the same to Aominecchi but sometimes I see him read porn magazines like Mai-chan with big breasts. I get jealous and upset because he might not like me back if I tell him I liked him. I looked at Aominecchi drinking his soda while watching the movie and I blushed a bit. Then I looked at the next part of the movie where the guy takes her out to dinner at a cruise ship. Watching a movie with Aominecchi and Momoicchi was relaxing and it kept my mind off of my stressful modeling job I hope we can continue hanging out more after work.