Chapter 4

(Update: So sorry for not focusing on this story too long, I'll continue it and there might be a love triangle in this story between AoKise vs AoKaga. So stay tuned. )

At the gym, we were at basketball practice. Our team is called the Vorpal Swords team. I was sitting at the bench watching others perform the basketball style. Aominecchi has his eyes on Kagamicchi and I looked over and wonder if Aominecchi likes Kagamicchi. I got jealous a bit and looked away. Aominecchi keeps staring at Kagamicchi and I kinda find it irritating. I looked down and felt that Aominecchi has a crush on Kagamicchi and not me.

Aomine: Go Kagami!

Aominecchi chuckled as he kept watching him.

Kagami: Thanks Aomine!

Kagami chuckled as he kept performing his basketball jumps. Maybe Aominecchi is not interested in me and maybe he's interested in Kagamicchi. Kagamicchi has more meat, protein, muscles, and abs on his body compare to my body, I'm just a skinny guy with fewer abs and muscles in my body. Well at least I have a pretty face with long lashes and Kagamicchi has weird eyebrows-ssu! But... Kagamicchi is a lucky guy, he lives in an apartment alone and he's rich from his parents who live in America. He can eat whatever the hell he wants and he never gets fat because he works out a lot in the gym. Also, he doesn't have his parents force him to be a model like my parents do. I just hope Aominecchi doesn't fall in love with Kagamicchi.

Aomine: That was awesome Kagami, I wish I could do that.

Kagami: I wish I could do some running speed like you Aomine.

Aominecchi and Kagamicchi both chuckled as their fists bump each other. I looked at them and sighed.

Aomine: Hey Kise are you okay?

Aominecchi looked at me and I nodded.

Me: Yeah I'm fine Aominecchi, just tired.

I answered him and lied. I'm not actually tired, I'm just not in the mood after looking at Aominecchi and Kagamicchi, they seem so close.

Once practice was over, I head to my locker and change back to my school uniform. Aominecchi is looking at Kagamicchi's shirtless body and sighed. My stomach started growling and I covered it.

Me: Not again-ssu!

Kuroko: Kise-kun, what's wrong?

Me: Eh nothing Kurokocchi just my stomach growling for no reason.

I answered Kurokocchi while I scratched my head from behind.

Aomine: Yo Kise, are you okay? Do you need something to eat?

Aominecchi asked and I shook my head. Murasakibaracchi offered me snacks but I couldn't have them because of my strict diet.

Murasakibara: You can share my snacks.

Me: Eh no thanks I'm good Murasakibaracchi.

I shook my head and turned away and combed my side bangs a bit. Then I heard Aominecchi asking Kagamicchi out to hang out. I looked down a bit because Aominecchi should have asked me.

Aomine: Yo Kagami, what are you doing afterward?

Kagami: Eh I was thinking of going to Maji burger and ordering a lot of burgers!

Aomine: I'll come with you besides the last one who finished eating burgers win!

Kagami: You're on!

Kagamicchi and Aominecchi laugh and have a good time together. Well, Kagamicchi and Aominecchi used to envy each other and hate each other because they both have strong basketball abilities and they both have the same stamina. For me, I just copied their moves and I don't have any skills. I'm used to Aominecchi and Kagamicchi hating each other at the time but now I'm not used to them getting along. They both slam dunk the ball perfectly at the same time. I feel so left out and jealous. The thing is I know Aominecchi more than Kagamicchi.

Aomine: Hey Kise do you want to come with us to maji burger?

Aominecchi asked and I'm not sure if I want to go or not.

Kagami: Hope you can tag along and see us do our eating contest! Kuroko is gonna videotape us.

Kagamicchi chuckled as he gets his bag.

Kuroko: Yes I will.

Aomine: Satsuki will be the judge and decide which one of us wins! So it won't be a competition without you here Kise!

Aominecchi chuckled and puts his arms around me. I blushed and smiled. I made up my mind, I'll go watch them.

Me: Alright fine, I'll be there.

I nodded and smiled. I walked with Aominecchi, Kagamicchi, Kurokocchi, and Momoicchi to Maji burger.

We were at Maji Burger. I was sitting next to Momoicchi watching Kagamicchi and Aominecchi eat the number of burgers. Kurokocchi was filming them on his phone while sipping on his milkshake.

Aomine: You will never beat me!

Kagami: I will win!

Aominecchi's mouth is full as he kept eating. Aominecchi looks like he's in the lead and he's faster than Kagamicchi. Kagamicchi has his mouth full while he kept eating. I enjoyed watching them have fun. I wish I was able to eat like them. They are so lucky that they are not on strict diets like me-ssu.

Momoi: Go Dai-chan!

Momoi-san cheered and I saw that Aominecchi is closed to winning.

Kuroko: Aomine-kun will win for sure.

Kurokocchi said as he kept filming them on his phone while sipping on his milkshake. I see Aominecchi finished first on munching on his burgers.

Aomine: I win! Haha!

Kagami: Hey no fair!

Momoi: Dai-chan wins!

Kuroko: Kagami-kun since you lost you have to cook Aomine-kun's lunch every week.

Aomine: That's right Kagami since your cooking is great and Satsuki's cooking sucks.

Aominecchi chuckled while he winked at Kagamicchi.

Momoi: Hey Dai-chan!

Momoi-san pouted and I chuckled. I agree her cooking is terrible and Kagamicchi is a great cook.

Kagami: Eh fine whatever.

Kagamicchi rolled his eyes and looked away. I think Aominecchi only likes Kagamicchi for his cooking but I don't know if he has a crush on Kagamicchi. I hope not-ssu...

Me: Congrats Aominecchi your the best.

Aomine: Thanks Kise, I know I am.

Aominecchi smiled and I smiled back.

Kagami: I'm so tired let's go home now.

Kagamicchi yawns as he gets up. I know it's getting late and I should be in bed and wake up early for my modeling shoot. We all got up and we started walking home together. I looked at Kagamicchi and Aominecchi talk and laugh. Kurokocchi is on his phone posting the video on social media and he is texting Akashicchi, his lover. Momoi-san started talking with Kagamicchi and Aominecchi as well. I am just silent. I'm glad I had a good time watching them and hanging out with them. Today was like heaven for me but tomorrow will be back to hell.