The Battle in Trost

(Author POV)

Y/n sat right in front of the Colossal titan, staring directly into its eyes. Y/n and his stare was dead inside, and his blinking looked more forced then ever before. He sat there for almost two seconds before letting off a intense steam, launching everyone back. Y/n was sent flying, but he managed to catch himself on a nearby house/ Seizing this opportunity, he made his way over to the cadets. As soon as he latched onto the wall, the front gate was blasted open, launching debris all over Trost. Y/n took a deep breath before facing his cadets. "Alright, listen up. I will not be following the plan for when this happens. However, I want everyone here to make their way to HQ to report of what my mission is. I will attempt to kill big man over here. Everyone else needs to rush to HQ before titans start pouring in. Should they get in and someone is caught, save them no matter what. We need as many people as possible. Understood?" Everyone except Eren nodded their heads. Y/n noticed and knew exactly what he was going to try to do.

'Damnit Eren, the only time your hate for titans doesn't need to exist!' "Y/n, I promise I will help you! Please let me help!" Y/n sighed before nodding. "If I die, someone needs to carry my body for me. Its a deal Eren. But promise you wont die on me right now." Eren nodded before both boys used their Spin gear to launch themselves onto the top of the wall. "Alright fatty, wanna play? I'm fine with that. But promise me one thing. Don't be to be weak." These exact words were meant for Bertholdt. Bertholdt understood what he meant and swung his arms across. Y/n already predicted this and launched his right gears wire as far as he could reach it and jumped into the air. He started rotating his as he could and started to let his gear pull him towards Bertholdt. he started rotating so fast that it sounded like he was humming. He started scraping away at the massive skin on the titan while spinning around his top and bottom skin for his arm. He reached all the way to the end of his arm and close to his shoulders. He detached his gear and let Eren take the swing to cut off his arm. 

Bertholdt predicted this and let off some steam around his arm. Y/n instantaneously went for his body and started slicing his skin like a pencil writing on paper. The Colossal blood started to launch steam all over his body, with Y/n spinning around and cutting his body with relative ease. Eren stabbed Bertholdts eyes before spinning around his face letting Y/n go for the nape. Y/n took no time to understand the plan, and immediately went for the nape. Bertholdt went for his escape plan, however, and let all of his steam out before disappearing. Y/n already saw it coming, so he flipped his steel balls backwards before launching himself backwards. Eren followed suite before both boys landed on the walls. "Y/n, remember how he disappeared in Wall Maria? It happened again! Damnit! We failed!" Y/n shook his head. "No Eren, look closer at why he did that. Notice how he didn't even phase us, let alone hurt us. Eren, he was in serious trouble. Notice how every time we got close, he would activate his steam to hide his nape. If anything, we were simple unlucky. Otherwise we would have won. Good grief....fucking tall ass bastard gets away by the actual skin of his teeth. Anyway, Eren, we have to go to the others and report to HQ. And I was going to be fucking promoted too......"

...

When Y/n and Eren arrived at Trost HQ, everything was in chaos. However, when Y/n came through the door, the chaos stopped immediately. "Y/n?! Where were you?!" Y/n smirked before shrugging his shoulders. "Trying to kill big guy. Didn't work, but me and Eren got close. Fucker lost his eyes and nearly lost one arm too. He barely got away." The head commander blinked twelve times before interrogating Y/n further. "You mean to say, that you, along with Eren Jaeger, Nearly killed the Colossal titan?" Y/n shook his head. Before the head officer could even ask for anymore, he was called over by another officer. "Uhm, Alaska? Sir? Well, we have to give you your position of officer early so we can have you lead. So, uh, lets do this quick for now. You, Y/n, nicknamed Alaska, are hereby able to lead under the abilities of a officer. Now please, organize a squad, boost morale, anything! Just lead us to victory!" Y/n nodded before running off to his cadet corps.