Be My Girl

I'll be doing Dark's POV most in this chapter. And sorry it short. ):

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Dark POV

I was pretending to be asleep when (Y/n) woke up.I held onto it tighter as if I was having a bad dream.She actually fell for it too.She laid back down and waiting for me to 'wake up' I swear if anything she's like a vixen.But then she started moving again.I groaned at the unsettled girl "Princess please stop moving." she did a little jump and I chuckled.I opened one eye to peek at her,she was so cute with that cherry red feature on her. "Ah,does the princess like what she sees?" making her more scarlet red.

"J-just sh-shut up!...Are you feeling better?" she touches my forehead with her hand. "This isn't going to work..." she mumbled.

She then kissed my forehead and this time I jumped a bit.She just had something about herself that just made me sink into her.(Y/n) orbs that are a beautiful shade of (e/c) with her luscious and silky (h/c) (h/l).No one in the right mind can dislike her.I felt something poking my cheek.I looked at the culprit (Y/n). "Yes,what is it my princess?"

"You look so in thought...Did I do something wrong?" she frowned.This made me pissed,I made her worry. "Dark please tell me..."

I sighed "Rest assure princess you did nothing wrong.I was just...thinking." I release my hold on her and sat up.My thoughts rambled on.

I was pushed a bit but two arms hooked around my neck. "Dark...I-I...love you."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

You felt bad.You recalled he said I love you last night when you were putting him to bed.You hugged him from behind,he might have been sick but that still didn't mean that it might have been true. "Dark...I-I...love you." you shyly whispered.It was true but you hid it because of his ego.This time was different,he needed to hear it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Dark POV

I smiled. "Do you mean that Princess?" I then heard a scoff.

"My name isn't princess.It's (Y/n).Got that?" she did a little pout face.

I shook my head and understanding. "Oh!And...(Y/n)?" I began.She motioned me to continue and I took a deep breath. "Will you do me the honor and...be my girl?I know its a lot to ask but-" I was cut off by the warmest lips I have ever felt.I immediately kissed back.

She pulled back out of breath. "Dark...I would gladly be your girl." this time I kissed her and longer too.