Chapter 1

Living within the walls of an orphanage is all I know. Both my parents had been murdered by an unknown mugger. Still unknown to this day. Not even the great Sherlock Holmes cracked the case.

Sherlock Holmes. My friend but in a way, my enemy. We work together or we fight each other.

I'm powerful in this town. Robin John Prince, known as a crazy sociopath or a deranged psychopath. Some say I have a wicked yet charming smile. An intimidating death stare.

If you know me as well as Sherlock, you get to know how kind and caring the crazy sociopath can be, though, I can change my mood quickly.

At the moment, I waited for Sherlock at his place and no, I didn't get his permission. The top window was open. It is simple just to climb up and go in through the window. I heard the door open.

'Rob? What are you doing here'? I turned around to face him.

'Suuuurprise'.

'How did you get in'?

'Oh, you know, the window was open, you just, climb through it'.

'Your planning something, I can see it in your eyes'.

'Now, don't give me that Sherlock Holmes bullshit, anyway, do you have any new cases'?

'Yes but that's confidential information'.

'Whatever you say, Holmes'. I ran my fingers along the book spines.

'What are you planning'? I laughed.

'Who said I was planning something'? I heard a car pull up. 'Well, I must be going'. I jumped back out the window and walked to the white van, it opened.

'All ready boss'.

'Good, masks on boys'. I got in the front seat and we drove to our destination. I was handed my own mask and put it on. 'Now, what do we do...'?

'Once we're all inside the zip ties go on the door'.

'Good, also keep in mind the people at the desks and don't shoot anyone, that's my job'.

We all walked into the bank and Hawk had zip-tied the doors shut so no one could get in. I straightened my blazer as I looked at the many people. My men went into their positions, waiting for my order.

'Let me take you dancin', I sang out loud. 'Like da-da-da-da'.

'Excuse me, I'm going to have to ask you to stop and there are no wearing masks in here'. I clicked my fingers and my men rounded everyone up. I put a finger to the employee's chest.

'I suggest you don't tell me what to do, now, kneel'.

'What are you going to do'?

'I said KNEEL, that goes for all of you'! Slowly they all kneeled. I clapped my hands together. 'Good'. I went and jumped up on the table. 'I am your host for this evening, now please, to make this easy for me, cooperate'.

'Sir-' I put my hand up and looked at the man. A man I recognise.

'Ah... Mr Crow, is it'?

'Yes'. Before he could say anymore, I took my gun out a shot him.

Mr Crow was a pedofile and he killed the children after his pleasure.

'Let's get this straight'. I took off my mask and passed it to one of my men. I smoothed the side of my hair with my hand. 'I'm clearly not a man'.

'We found the vault boss, it's just gonna take a while to open'.

'Well then, chop chop, I don't want to waste anytime'.

'Whatever you say boss'. I jumped off the table.

'My whole life... I've wanted to be bad...', I sang. 'Hey hey hey, why so serious'? I went up to the man, squeezing his cheeks. 'You better put a smile on that face-' one of my men handed me a knife. 'Or I'll do it for you'. I heard a laugh.

'Boss'.

'I'm not deaf'. I turned around. 'Something funny sir'?

'You are one of a kind, aren't you'?

'I am, Robin at your service and you are'?

'Moriarty'.

'Strange, you remind me of Sherlock in a way'.

'Boss'? I turned around to my men.

'Yes'?

'We can't open the vault'. I licked my lips but said nothing. 'Boss'?

'Shut it, Joey, she's mad', I heard another whisper.

'What does that mean'?

'Your just about to find out, you're the newbie yes? Well, all my men here know to be careful when I'm silent, what's your name'?

'Jack'.

'Mr Jack, I know you to have killed an elder lady, so you better be quiet when I'm silent'.

'Why's that boss'? I walked up to him, pressing the gun to his head.

'Cause they all know there's going to be a FUCKING BODY'. I pulled the trigger. Blood everywhere. 'God... my SUIT'. I threw my hands up. 'Mr Moriarty... ' I took off my blazer and men took Moriarty's one.

'Boss'?

'Yes, is it good news'?

'Yes boss, the vault is almost open'.

'Good, the newbie was a lier'.

A hostage tried to take my men down so I pushed him to the ground, hovering over him, my face too close to his.

'You better behave for me sir, I don't like heroes much and in the end, they always end up dying'.

I got off him and went to a chair, resting my feet on the desk. One of my men tapped my shoulder and pointed to a hostage. Mr Moriarty bent his neck down and brought my blazer to his nose. I wore a smug smirk.

'We cracked it open boss'.

'Well, get the bags, we been here long enough as it is and two people are dead, I didn't want to do that shit'.

'But it looks like you enjoyed it', Moriarty said. I looked at him and smiled.

'Just a bit'. My men hurried to get all the money in the bag. I got up and bowed. 'Thank you for those who cooperated, have a lovely rest of your day'. I picked up a bag and threw it to Theo.

'You think you can just walk out of here'? A hostage said. I glared at him and put my mask back on.

'I know I can'.