Chapter 4

~Robin's POV~

I had put on a black just a little above the knee dress and a black blazer that went perfectly together. I messed up my slicked back her so it doesn't look to formal.

I was in Sherlock's kitchen, getting the carton of milk. I went out to see that Sherlock and John had arrived back. Sherlock looked at me in the eyes.

'Wow', I heard him mumble.

'What? Have I got something on my face'? He shook his head.

'That's not sanitary'. I looked to the carton of milk in my hand.

'But you don't mind, do you'? I said, tilting my head. I heard a car horn from outside. 'Well, that's for me'.

'Wait'. I turned back and looked at Sherlock. Then he slowly took the blazer off me.

'You look better without it'. John went to the kitchen.

'Okay, thanks'. When I tried to walk again, he pulled me back.

'And...' He reached under my dress and grabbed my gun from my leg strap.

'Sorry, am I missing something again'? I looked at John.

'Gun', Sherlock simply said, showing John my gun.

'Okay, I get that bit but Sherlock, your hand is still on her thigh'.

'What? Oh right'. He took his hand off me. 'Sorry'. I smiled when he tried to hide his blush. The horn went off again.

'I should go now, I'll be back here soon'.

I went downstairs to see Moriarty leaning on the car. When he saw me, he opened the door and helped me in before getting in himself.

'It took you long enough up there, what? Sherlock is too overprotective'?

'How do you know Sherlock lives here'?

'I know everything, your highness'. I rolled my eyes.

'But do you'?