Chapter 3

'The car was hired yesterday morning by an Ian Monkford. Banker of some kind, city boy. Paid in cash, told his wife he was going away on a business trip but he never arrived'. I sighed, having to listen to people talk can be boring sometimes, life was boring, that is of course if you don't put a little spice into it.

'You're still hanging around them'? It was Donovan. I turned to her, giving her my death glare, and crossed my arms.

'You better be careful, miss', I told her.

'You shouldn't hang around these two psychopaths', she said again. I frowned, my blood boiling.

'Sorry, I think you got that wrong, he's a high-functioning sociopath, miss'. Sherlock came to my side when he heard my voice raise. I balled my hand from my anger. Sherlock grabbed my waist, holding me back from punching her lights out. 'Change that cologne, miss, and also those knees of yours', I said though greeted teeth.

'So, there are two freaks now'.

'You MOTHER -fumffer'. Sherlock covered my mouth with his hand.

'I'm used to it, calm down, please'. I looked into his eyes and back to her. I sighed and he took his hand away.

'She called me a freak too', I whispered to Sherlock. 'So, where to now'? He held up a business card.

'Janus cars'. We all got in the cab.

I walked into the office with many photos of all types of cars. The pictures of the cars were interesting but they weren't really my type.

'Can't see how I can help you gentlemen and my lady'. I turned to him and frowned.

'I'm not your-'

'Robin, please', Sherlock said, cutting me off. I sighed. 'Mr Monkford hired the car from you yesterday'.

'Yeah, lovely motor. Mazda RX-8. Wouldn't mind one of them myself'. Sherlock walked to his side.

'Is it that one'? John asks. As soon as Ewert turns his head Sherlock immediately looked closely at the side of his neck. I knew he was trying to piece something together.

'No, they're all Jags. Yeah, I can see you're not a car person, eh'.

~Time skip~

My phone started to ring. 'If you would excuse me, I have to take this'.

It was an unknown caller but it could be possible that it was one of my men calling me.

'Hello'?

'Hi there, your highness'.

'And why this nickname'?

'It fits you with your last name, my Queen'. I laughed.

'What do you want, Mr Moriarty? I'm kinda busy'.

'You know what I want'.

'Yes, well, not every little boy can crawl to mummy and get what they want, sir'.

'Not even if I get on my knees and beg, my Queen'?

'Fine'.

'Fine what'?

'I'll go to dinner with you'.

'Excellent, pick you up by 7, where should I pick you up'?

'221B, I'll likely be there'.

'Okay, bye'. I hang up the phone. This could be a bad idea in the future but he was quite a special one, that's why I didn't give him much trouble at the bank.

~Sherlock's POV~

'I am on fire'! I say as I put my coat on.

'I'll go to dinner with you'. I stopped in my tracks. '221B, I'll likely be there'. Who was she going out with? I started to get this feeling. Butterflies? No. Fever? Jealousy?

'Sherlock'? I heard my blogger say. 'Are you alright? What's wrong'?

'Nothing'. I wrapped my scurf around my neck and exit the room. 'Let's go'.

'Sure, sorry about that by the way, important call'. She put her phone in her pocket and followed. A smile on her face. 'So, anything else you need me for, Sherly'?

'Not at the moment'.

'I'll see you two later then, bye'. She ran to the doors and happily jumped down the stairs. Who she having dinner with that's making her this happy?

'Ok, what was that about'?

'She has a date, from what I heard', I trailed off, looking at the floor.

'She has a date'?

'That is what I said John'.