Part 3 : Living Space/Breakfast

The Hatter wasn't stunned but excited when he observed the creature(Which seemed to be a giant cat-like thing).
"Piper! Your back!" Alice was confused. The creature layed down and from nowhere smoke surrounded it. It was out of sight, but when the smoke cleared, there sitting on the ground, was a small thin boy with the tail, and ears of the creature. He also had its feet, but smaller.
"Oh-!" Hatter said. "You haven't changed much in size... are you sure overland didn't change you?" The boy rolled his eyes with a smile. Alice, for a second, thought that he was a child, but when he spoke, his voice was as deep as a man's.
"I thought you'd notice that." The boy laughed.
"I reckoned he's still a kid." Tweedledee said.
"On the contrary..." Tweedldum mumbled. Hatter hugged Piper. They let go, and Piper saw Alice.
"Who is this?" He said smiling.
"Oh-! Piper, this is Alice, you simply must meet her." The Hatter put his Hand on Alice's shoulder. Piper put out his hand to shake Alice's.
"It's an honor to make your acquaintance." Alice said, shaking his hand. "I'm Alice, a friend of Tarant's."
"Aye, it's very nice to meet you as well." Piper replied. "That girl..." Piper mumbled. Piper smiled, let go of her hand, turned around to face the others.
"I do apologize for the entry." He said to them. "I did get here a bit early... but it's nice to see you all again." Piper looked around at the table. "I see you are all having a tea party, this table hasn't been this done-up for years. What's the occasion?"
"Harr harr." Mally said.
"May I join you?" Piper grinned. When they all sat down, Mally told Piper all about the adventures that had taken place while he was gone. Alice noticed that Piper seemed just as mad as those who would sit at this tea table usually. He was silly, wacky, and said random things for random reasons.
"Oh, and you missed it, but when Alice won, the Hatter did futterwacken again!" Mally clapped happily.
"All the classic moves." Tweedledum said.
"Or none of the new ones at least." Tweedledee added.
"Aye? Oh, and I missed it. Darn! Why didn't you call me back earlier?" Piper took his tea cup and drank all of his tea in one sip, but his tail shot up, his fur standing on end. "Oh dear..." He said grimmly. Mally, Thackery, Alice and Hatter all looked at him.
"What's wrong?" Alice asked. "Is he ok?" Mally thought for a moment, siped her tea, and then gasped. Mally looked at Hatter.
"Say, what kind of tea did you make, Tarant...?" She asked. Hatter just looked up with a bit of a guilty look on his face.
"Hatter!" Mally yelped.
"I forgot..." He explained, hastily.
"Oh dear." Thackery said loudly.
"What's wrong?" Asked Twisp, looking across the table. Suddenly Piper tried to stand, but stumbled catching himself on the table. "Uh-Oh..." Twisp's ears fell, as he looked at the tea cup in front of him. "The tea..."
"I think..." Piper said in a wishful whisper. "...that is Squim berry tea..." He looked at them all with wide eyes. Alice studied him. He seemed... drunk. Hatter stood up.
"Hurry now!" Hatter instructed, as Piper luaghed nuroticly.
"Why ONLY squid berries?" Piper asked aimlessly. His eyes sleepily half closed.
"Get the 'antidote'." Hatter looked across the table. A small cup of juice was poured by Twisp, and passed down the table to Hatter. He made Piper drink it, and Piper shivered, now awake from his odd trans. He sat back down.
"Thank you, but I won't be having any more of that..." Piper said, grinning, and pushing the tea cup away.
"What happened?" Alice questioned. "Is he allergic? And... what's the antidote...?" Alice finished, looking into the small cup.
"No," Twisp explained. "Anything that has Squim berries in it has the effects of aucahual on him. And, the antidote, it's just moonberry juice. We happen to have some, it's a good thing too." Twisp looked at his tea.
"Juice you get from moonberries." Tweedledee said.
"Or what you get when moonberries give you juice." Tweedledum explained.
The rest of the day was grand, mostly friendly chatting, and afterward, the Hatter introduced Alice to her presumably temporary room.
"It's very nice." Alice said sitting on the bed. Hatter smiled.
"I'll be downstairs, upstairs, in the yard, and so on," Hatter explained. "In a sense you know where to find me." He closed the door as he smiled at Alice, who smiled back. Alice laid in the bed, thinking about how much was happening all at once: She decided to stay in Underland, she already had a new room, and so many other thoughts ran through her head, until she fell sound asleep.