Her | Taennie

Another one of those pov :3

Jennie has been in a relationship with tae for almost 2yrs.

despite knowing that tae has a history with girls, jennie trusted him.

In this two years relationship tae has been caught for almost two times.

Jennie can't leave just because she still loves him, but rather cuz she knows tae's life will fall downhill.

Because of jennie tae's friends became friends with him again, because of jennie he has been healthy.

He doesn't sleep with any other girl, just with his girl bestfriend. and to add it on she's jennie's sister.

Jennie somehow is the reason that tae becomes better. Bad Habits has been forgotten and he doesn't smoke anymore.

Just THAT Habit.

Jennie can't tell if her sister pure just hates her or she just has a soft heart.

Everyone knows what's happening but they chose to not talk about it around jennie.

they keep lecturing taehyung but he never listens.

Jennie was out from work, it was hectic her boss shouted at her for others bad work, she takes the blame just because she was in charge.

then she got a call from her mom that one of her dogs passed away, since her dogs stays in they're house.

and her and tae have unit.

All she wanted was someone to meet her at that unit and hug her, and assure her that she was doing great.

She needed it.

she came home crying with a messy bun and tired face.

Removed her heels and settled hee things on a table.

Heading to they're shared room, the least scenario she wanted right now is this.

Tae sleeping with her sister again.

For her in the first place was disgusted on sleeping on that bed knowing another girl was in her place and whatever thing happened in this bed.

"give me a break" she mumbled and shut the door loud.

she got tired.

she got sick.

almost everytime when she had a bad day this would meet her in her so called home.

she headed to they're closet and started packing.

a men can expect a girl to accept and forgive his decision knowing she's hills over him and make her feel special and do the same thing again.

Well let me tell you this.

Fool a girl once and it breaks her.
Fool a girl  twice and it becomes her strength.
Fool a woman thrice and expect her to accept you again?

Think twice who's the fool now.

you may think that doing it over and over again and you're girl just keeps staying with you, and you think you have her around your finger?

oh no luv. she stays cuz she knows you need her.

Even you sleep with another girl and you still come back to her?

a woman with a smart or sharp brain wouldn't let you fool her but doesn't tell you either.

well she had enough of it.

packing everything she owns and stucking it in her luggage.

"you're leaving?" a lowed voice was heard but she didn't bother looking up.

"What does it look like"

"i was drunk-"

"you and me know that even your drunk you know what you're doing"

"pls stay"

She didn't bother answering and closed her luggage and stood up

and walked out the closet and looked back.

walking up to him and kissed him cheek and whispered

"i'm tired. take care taehyung ily."

and walked away as she was picking up her bag and some other stuff her sister came out.

"oh and malisa you can replace me now also move in i'm sure mom wouldn't want you around the house anyway after hearing the news"

she smirked and used her heels and walked out the unit.

Her mom loved they're relationship especially tae.

People gets tired eventually especially if you take it for granted.

<3
Will update both confined and The end soon, confined is more heart aching than the series:)