Where were you? Pt.2 (Jirose)

*SLAP

"where were you?!"

"your fucking wife needed you like 1hr ago?!"

"what happe-"

"Oh i'll tell you what happened! I fell unconscious in the fucking stairs with blood everywhere JIMIN!"

"jennie the baby where-"

"your such a slow boy huh?! if your pregnant and came down the stairs and your water broke and blood came out WHAT DO YOU THINK HAPPENED TO THE BABY!!"

"I'm sorry, I loss track of time and I blacked out"

"what happen anyway?" chaeyoung finally said a word who was staring at the wall with no expression.

"we win the case and uhh-"

I was cut from my speaking when the door run open and a girl came in.

"what are you doin-"

"who are you?" jennie asked lifting an eyebrow to the girl who was standing in the door frame.

" I am the client of mr. park" she spoke with confidence and stood beside jimin

"Jimin i asked what happen" chaeyoung spoke so seriously to the point it sounded like a threat

"We celebrated with some alcohol" i answered her and lay my head low

From the tone of her voice i knew
i already lost her.

she stood and approached me, near enough to smell my scent.
she grabbed the side of my shirt and was touching like she was trying to get a stain out.

chaeyoung tiptoed and whispered in my ear
"You smell so fruity."

I looked at what she was trying to get rid of and it was a lipstick stain.
I felt her soft lips for the last time planted on my cheeks.

"Have a great life jimin." she took my hand and opened it, she placed her wedding ring on my palm.

She walked away and jennie followed her.
"I'll have the papers in your desk tomorrow morning be sure to sign them."

And just like that she was gone.
They were gone.