Where were You? | Jirose

"NOT GUILTY"

And that was music to my ears, we have been battling this case in the court for seven months now, as my client was accused on killing the child of the victim and turns out its was the baby sitter and her reason was she was 'loud'.

"Hey wanna celebrate at the bar? Mr. Park"

"I wanna go, but my wife is waiting for me"

"C'mon Mr. Park We've been close since you helped me out with this one"

"I helped you Out Because your my client"

"oh c'mon just a few shots"

few shots won't hurt right? I mean I have two hours left, before chaeyoung's checkup

should I?

"Fine I guess"

"yey let's go!"

we headed out the court and headed to my car, since I picked her up this morning cuz her motorcycle broke down.

she was accused by the babysitter for killing the victim's child since she's a friend of the child's mom and made up stories that she was the last one seen with the child's room which was wrong since she left with the mom cuz they were hanging out, and when they were near the mall the babysitter called them and told them that the child was killed.

I parked the car and we entered the bar, we sat the bar and ordered some beer and soju and seated at some couch with a table that was empty we started drinking some shots and talked about random things after two shots it became...

4 shots

8 shots

12 shots

1 container of beer gone

6 shots of soju

10 shots of soju

as we got a little tipsy and drunk the dance floor opened and loud music was heard all through out the bar I felt my legs stood up and headed to the dance floor dancing like crazy with a shot of soju in my hand and later y/n joined.

we danced like crazy friends and celebrated the winning of the case and after some time I felt dizzy and can't really see anything and when I tried to stood in one place my sight turned pitch black.

I BLACKED OUT

Later that day...

i waked up and my head really hurt and i noticed something odd, i'm in someone's bed with y/n and i'm using a bath throb?!

y/n felt my constant moving and waked up and she stared at me with a curious face..

"WHAT HAPPEN?!"

"jimin-"

"Did something happen! this shouldn't been done-"

"JIMIN!"

"what?!"

"Nothing Happened!"

"wait what?'

"do you really think i would do that to a married man?"

"well i-"

"you vomited on your shirt that's why i took it out"

"thank god"

"but-"

"but what?!"

" i uhmm-"

"SPIT IT OUT Y/N!"

"ISTOLEAKISS"

"what?"

"i stole a kiss"

"i-"

and my phone buzzed.

"hello?"

i was met with a crying chaeyoung calling me

"jimin? where are you? i need you"

"what happen baby?"

"she's gone"

"who's gone?"

"our little chipmunk"

and i stumbled on the side of the bed phone in my hand

"what?"

"jimin she's GONE! i need you!"

"where are you?"

"I'm in the hospital"

"I'll be there baby!"

i hang up i hurried to stand and saw my shirt hang up and got it and forgot y/n and left the room.

as i used the elevator and reached the parking lot i found my car using the key i hurried and drove the car the fastest i can good thing there wasn't a traffic.

i reached the hospital and asked the receptionist were chae was i hurried to the room and i entered the room i was met with a

*SLAP