Delusion Pt. 2 ( Jirose)

Delusion| Jirose

I Woke Up Today Feeling Lucky And Surprisingly In A Good Mood, Cuz Usually I Wakeup Feeling Moody Cuz I Really Hate Waking Up And Going To Work, But In The End Of The Day I Go Home With A Smile On My Face And Meeting A Dinning Table With Delicious Food And A Beautiful Wife, I'm Really Blessed.

I Took A Shower For About 10mins And Dressed Up and Used My Suit For The Day, I head Down To See Chaeyoung Cooking, And A Dinning Table With Breakfast In It.

Me And Chaeyoung Met In Our Childhood I Was Like A Nerdy Boy Who Likes Playing Games But Also Like Studying, While Chaeyoung Was The Type Of Girl Who Everybody Has A Crush On.

We Became Friends On High School, When I Saw Her On The Garden Throwing Some Kind Of Flower With A Cheesy Letter On It. Though A Lot Of Boys Liked Her She Never Set An Eye On One Of Them.

She Tends To Give Of A Faisty Attitude Towards Others, But When You Get To Know Her She Has A Beautiful Personality Indeed.

When I Saw Her In The Garden Of The School She Was Like Removing Her Anger In That Set Of Flowers, I Approach Her And I Said 'Do You Need A Listener?' And We Ended Up Sharing Stories Of Our Life And Became Bestfriends.

Her Parents Died When We Were In College And I Gotta Say Chae Was Really Depressed About It.

Since She's A Only Child And I Have A Condo Near The University That Time She Moved In Their, My Parents Never Really Gave Attention To Me Except For Business Matters.

And Since Chae Move In With Me, Feelings Started Growing And I Eventually Confessed To Her And Turns Out She Also Liked Me, We Dated Until 6yrs.

In That 6yrs, I Became The CEO Of My Father's Company, In 5th year.

When I Saved Enough From Being The CEO I Proposed To Chae In The Middle Of Opening A New Branch In Busan, And After 3months We Got Married.

I stopped my flashback when I felt chae giving me a back hug.

"what are you thinking?" she asked laying her head in my shoulder.

"I was just thinking how lucky I am to have you" she giggled and took a seat in my right.

we ate the food and had wine after eating chae set the dishes in the washer and I got ready.

when I was going to put my coat on she back hugged me and said.

" Hey Chim! I packed up you're lunch for today make sure to make time to eat!" she told me as she back hugged me and handed me the bag of food.

"thanks Chae, You're the best wife I could ask for! take care, I love you" I turned around and faced her and planted a kiss in her forehead.

"you're always welcome! also take care and I love you too!" she answered and I hugged her.

after a few seconds I let go of the hug and grabbed my things, and keys.

we headed to the front door and said our goodbyes and I headed to his car and started the engine he rolled down his window and waved at me.

"Good BYE! and I know I am the best!" she shouted and also waved at me.

I worked my way out of the drive way and the gate and shouted.

"That's because You're Mrs. Park!" I shouted and continued driving until I wasn't near the house anymore.