Chapter 6

Phoenix was sitting in her math class bored. Scribbling her answers down on the paper, her head in her hand. She found it funny still, that she lived as both Cybertronian and human. Of course she had to consume human foods and liquids when around the humans. But home she could have her energon.

All she wanted was to get home and be beside her carrier. Listening to her sire tell jokes and stories. Talk to Starscream and visit with Megatron.

But she was currently stuck in school in a class that bored her oh so much. She glanced outside the window to see Arcee sitting in the parking lot. A frown on her face.

The bell rang for a short break so Phoenix collected her things and went to history class. Raf was in that class. She saw him at his desk, so she tried to ignore him and went to her desk behind him.

She hung her bag off the back of her chair and held her red skirt down to sit properly. She smoothed her black and white top out a bit. Raf looked back at her as she fixed her hair.

"Staring is quite rude you know" she said.

"Sorry" Raf squeaked facing forward again.

(Time skip to afternoon last class)

Phoenix yawned as she was sitting at her desk. They were watching some artistic videos for something she wasn't fully paying attention. Phoenix yawned again and then the bell rang. The teacher flicked on the light and blinded everyone. She looked and saw Miko rubbing her eyes yawning.

"Now I want you to make a model of a structure from the old days. Western town, village farm stores whichever. And make sure you have a sign with the towns, or cultural villages name" the teacher said.

Everyone got up and packing their things Phoenix flung her bag on her back and walked out of the class. Miko running to catch up, and she clung to Phoenixs arm.

"Phoenix wanna work together?! Teacher said we can work in pairs" Miko beamed.

"Why would you wanna work with me? You know who I am and who my family is, why do you want to be near me?" Phoenix asked.

"Because your cool! Your eyes are awesome and you are amazing at everything you do" Miko said.

".....sigh alright alright, I'm not going to your place though, no you can sneak home with me, and I'll have Soundwave bridge you home" Phoenix said.

"Deal!" Miko smiled.

The two left the doors. Miko hiding behind the girl, and stayed very close to her. Hiding from Bulkhead. Knockout pulled up and stopped beside Bulkhead. Miko quickly climbed into Knockouts alt from the opposite side of her guardian, Phoenix got into the front. Knockout was a bit confused on why Miko was in his alt.

"Ok mom, let's go...I'll explain once we leave" Phoenix said as she watched knockout pull out.

(Nemesis)

"Phoenix as much as I have a lot of tolerance and patience for you, I really want to know why you brought the autobots pet here" Megatron frowned.

"Human friend not pet" Miko frowned.

"Art project and we are allowed to work in a group. And she wanted to work with me, so I said I'd work with her if she came here after school" phoenix said.

"And how long do you have to do this project?" Megatron asked.

"....five days at most, we can get an extra day or two if we ask for it within good reason" Phoenix said.

"Fine, Soundwave will Bridge her back home when you two are done for the day" Megatron said glaring at Miko.

Miko glared back at him and hung onto her arm, Knockout was watching Miko closely. Megatron gave him a nod and so the medic left the command deck.

(Room)

Phoenix and Miko picked their town and so Phoenix made a list of the stuff they will need. After Phoenix drew a blue print. They got to work on building, Miko was doing up signs for each building, and Phoenix was doing the people, they would tackle the buildings together.

As the clay dried Phoenix started cutting and making the clothes for the people. She and Miko would have to paint the buildings and animals. When Miko finished with the signs, Phoenix handed her some clay to do up some animals.

Miko started on some smaller animals like cats, dogs, and berrels. Phoenix was starting on farm animals. Like horses, cows and chickens. And a few pigs, she then made up fences to put the animals in as she put the horses along the street.

"That should do for now Miko, let's let the clay dry for a couple days" Phoenix said.

"Sure, what do we do tomorrow?" Miko asked.

"I'll start on the clothes, if you wanna help me, I'll bring everything to school" Phoenix said.

"Alright, so I'll see you tomorrow" Miko said.

"Yup for sure, Soundwave....Miko is ready to be sent home" Phoenix said into her comm.

A ground bridge opened and Miko ran through. Phoenix shook her head as she watched her leave, Knockout came in the room and saw his daughter pack things in some small plastic bag and then stuff it in her schoolbag. Then she put the base with their mini town up on her nightstand.

"Looks like you got a fair bit done" he said.

"Mom! Yeah, should be done real quick if lucky. Who knew Miko could focus if she had a partner" Phoenix said.

"What do you mean love?" Knockout asked.

"....well everyone at school says she's so care free and wild, and she doesn't care about her grades. But this she seems to be really focused on it, she's trying to do a lot" Phoenix said.

"Well, maybe she's one of those humans who works better in a group than alone. I know you do wondrous alone, and your an excellent helper in a group" Knockout said with a smile.

"Thanks mom" Phoenix smiled.

(Time skip three days later)

Miko was back on the ship, she and Phoenix were finishing the model. Placing the rest of the people and animals. Small kids walking to a candy store, some running while playing. Adults shopping or working. Cowboys at their horses. Some animals at a butcher.

Knockout walked into the room, making Miko jump a bit not being used to being around the cons so much without being threatened. He rolled his optics at her as he sat on the berth with a heavy sigh.

"What's wrong carrier?" Phoenix asked.

"....never mind love, finish your project" Knockout said.

"....where's sire?" She asked.

"Sent to a mine with the Vehicons and Dreadwing" knockout said.

"....so what's wrong with that?" She asked.

"I don't trust the humans" he said.

"Well that's understandable carrier, but he isn't alone this time. He should be fine" Phoenix said.

"What if the autobots show up? He and bulk always end up wrestling" Miko said.

"That's another thing I'm worried about" Knockout said flopping down.

".....sure can hold his own pretty well, and I know if you were there you'd never let anyone get close enough to seriously hurt him" Phoenix smiled.

"Done!" She exclaimed.

Miko smiled at their work, knockout took a peek at the model. He thought it looked good for a small model of a small town. Phoenix and Miko were putting their things away, Phoenix then put the model on the dresser so it wouldn't get broke.

"Time for you to get back home Miko" Phoenix said.

"Alright, thanks for working with me Phoenix." She said as she ran through a ground bridge.

".....sure..." Phoenix muttered after the girl was gone.