Chapter 3

Phoenix sat in her room she shared with her parents, working on her clay project still. She had decided on sculpting an angel to represent Primus, not know what he looked like she decided to go with a human look, but making his looks different from the humans version of Primus.

His graceful wings were folded over his arms that were placed together at the hands, in a form of praying. His robe down to his ankles as he eyes were closed. But in the middle of his chest she carved out a small hole to fit a stone in to represent a spark.

Having just to finish painting and gluing the stone in she was nearly done. Whipping sweat from her forehead she sighed happily. Now the pain had to dry before gluing the stone in.

"How's the project coming along sweet spark?" Knockout asked coming in to check on her.

"Perfect, I just have to wait for the paint to dry then glue the stone in" Phoenix smiled looking at her carrier.

"Wonderful, your work is always perfect just like you" Knockout smiled kissing the side of her head.

"Heheheh look who my carrier is, I take after you" the girl laughed.

"That you do" Knockout smiled, sitting on the berth to watch her finish.

(Time skip)

Breakdown tiredly walked into the room and flopped on the berth. Phoenix looked over to him with a frown, worried that maybe her sire could get hurt if he was so tired.

Knockout rushed in a minute after and sighed smacking Breakdown in the helm. Making Phoenix flinch.

"YOU AFT! I TOLD YOU TO WAIT FOR ME!" Knockout screamed.

"I was tired I'm sorry....it's just a blaster shot wound, no big deal" Breakdown said yawning.

"No-.....no big deal? NO BIG DEAL?! WHAT IF THAT BLASTER SHOT DID SOMETHING TO YOUR SYSTEM?! YOU COULD HAVE INTERNAL BLEEDING! you want to leave us what badly then go ahead I DONT CARE ANYMORE!" Knockout stormed out of the room.

"Knockout!" Breakdown shut up calling out.

"Really sire, he cares about you....aside from being a medic he's your mate and it's only right for him to worry about any injury like a shot" Phoenix said softly.

"I know, I just....I just wanted some recharge, he's been working all day I know he needs rest to" Breakdown said looking at the door.

"Yes but, he wanted to fix that injury up before it has the chance to cause any more harm" Phoenix sighed as she jumped to the stool from the desk then to the floor.

"Where are you going? It's recharge time for you" Breakdown said.

"......I'm going to find my carrier, you know as well as any I can't sleep without him" Phoenix frowned running out.

"Why me? Phoenix wait" Breakdown called.

(Outside the ship)

Knockout sat on the edge of the ship, watching the clouds below them pass by. The wind was a bit cool but he didn't care. Hearing pedes coming towards him he growled.

"Go away you slagging jerk" Knockout said lowly.

"Sorry, but our daughter can't recharge without you being there" Breakdown said putting Phoenix on the ground.

"Carrier please, come to bed....soundwave patched sire up for you, he saw what happened, and came to help you" Phoenix said.

"You should have seen sires face when soundwave came to fix him" she laughed.