~08~The Announcement [3 days before blind date] Part 2

Gun's POV

I woke up because of the noise of Tay and New what are they fighting at?. I got up to stop them and there they stopped "What are you fighting for huh? don't you see I'm sleeping?" I said to the both of them that made the both of them looked away.

"I'm sorry gun we didn't mean to wake you up" New said and walked near me.

"I'm sorry too gun we just don't know what to do with you an~~~" New covered tay's mouth on what he was about to say they're weird. "Ahh gun..the doctor said off can go home later since he's okay now tomorrow he can go to school just help him" New  said and tapped my shoulder, New told me to wait for off to wake up and help him to go home since his father sent a driver to drive us at their house.

They got out and left me alone in this room with off so I decided to sat beside him and looked into his face while sleeping...Later on he moved and slowly opened his eyes I got closer to him and said "Are you okay now off?" As he just looked at me like he was processing something on his mind.

"Where's my dad?" He asked as I shook my head and told him to change so I can send him home and maybe the driver is waiting about a minute now. "Let's go home off your driver is waiting outside" As he nodded I stood up and helped him to stand and change on the restroom a minute we got out and looked for off's driver luckily off recognized their driver and we got inside. The way through their house is quite silent no one bothered to talk inside the car as I got out my phone and started to play.

"Gun?" Off finally spoke.

"Yes?" I looked into his eyes as his tears started to fall. "Hey what happened? Why are you crying?" I asked and wiped his tears away. "I remember something earlier before you sent me to the hospital it's kinda weird because I called him babii and it was his birthday that time but I got home late we watched a movie same that we watched earlier he said he's happy that he meet me" He said and cried again.

"But where is he now?" I asked and pulled out my handkerchief to wipe his nonstop tears. "I saw his face gun but I won't tell who he is he is caring like what you are doing now" He said and suddenly buried his face on my neck I feel bad for him...I'll help him find that babii for him so that he won't be sad like this.

"Can you stay with me tonight gun?" He asked of a sudden I got startled because of what he asked but do I have A choice he is sad now I cant left a person on this situation.

"Wait I'll tell mom and dad first" After saying that I switched my phone into the message app and started to explain about this situation but suddenly a message popped and check if what it is but it was mom.

MOM
Gun if you're going to sleep on off's house it's fine and tomorrow get your things in the house you're going to take a dorm near the university

GUN
But why? You don't want me to be there at your side mom? You don't love me anymore?

I asked but in a over reacting way.

MOM
Don't be too over reacting honey...me and your dad decided to get you a dorm near your campus so that you won't travel that far anymore is it fine?but if you don't want too we can cancel it but we already paid the land lord she said we can't get the cash anymore if we will cancel it

GUN
Do I have any choice mom?well fine I'll be there tomorrow after class but mom can you send me my uniform here at off's house?I don't have one

MOM
Well your dad is sleeping now and I don't know how to drive heheheh

I pause a bit since mom is doing some nonsense excuses I looked at off who is looking at the window silently and suddenly looked into my place. "Don't have uniform for tomorrow?" He asked and I just nodded since it's true "I have many on my wardrobe gun there's small one there you can have that" He said.