~32~TOHTCOA (P5)

Off's POV

I was still crying inside my room when someone knocked on the door. It was non-stop so I got Up and open it.

"What took you too long to open the door? We need to go back at States...Mr. Ignacio will go there tomorrow. He wants to talk to you of something" P'Arm said while crossing his arms around his chest. I look at him with a teary eyes.

"Can I see gun for the last time?" I asked but he just shook his head. I just turned my back on him and started to walk towards my bed.

"You already made a big mess today off...the kiss is enough—gun is still unconscious"

"Then pack your things. We need to go now"

"Okay then. Just give me a minute to pack mine" I just nodded and also started to pack mine. It took me a minute to finally zip my laguage. We are now inside the car and going to the airport where dad's private plane was waiting. I just took a nap not until my phone ring. Sign that there's a message. I opened it and It was a video from Krist saying "LOOK WHAT YOU DID!" So I played the video...it was gun.

"NO! IT WAS REAL HE'S REALLY HERE HE WAS THERE HE KISSED ME! NO STOP HOLDING ME I NEED TO GO BACK IN THERE HE'S HERE HE'S STILL ALIVE!" Gun shouted at the video. My tears started to flow down to my cheeks. It pains me seeing him like this. I continued to play the video.

"Gun please calm down... you're just tired that's why you're seeing something even though they already left" Singto paused. "It's just a dream...You were already sleepy since earlier that's why Tha and Jaylerr sent you here to take a rest"

"NO! IT'S IMPOSSIBLE WE PLAYED A GAME AND SOMEONE CALLED ME...I TOOK OFF MY BLINDFOLD THEN I SAW HIM THERE IN FRONT OF ME THEN HE LEAN TOWARDS ME AND KISS ME IT'S REALLY REAL! IT'S NOT JUST A DREAM NOR NIGHTMARE IT'S REAL!" He sob hard. Krist was there by his side and caressing his back to calm down also Thanaerng was at the side making gun calm down. The camera was now face at the front. It was New who is recording all the happenings in there. He walked out and speak.

"If you didn't do that thing off... probably we are still playing now to make him happy. The game was planned that's why we run to the same direction to grab the surprise but guess what...we are the one who was surprise specially your Babii. Wait for January we will prepare Gun for you" He smile first before it was ended. My tears won't stop flowing as P'Arm handed me a box of tissue.

"Hey Off don't worry January is coming. I know you really miss him so much but trust me...it can make him maybe kinda nervous but just stay and don't ruin my plan" He Said.

All I did was to nod and rest my head on the window. It starts to rain.

We got down from the car and walk straight to where the plane is waiting. When we reached inside we were greeted by 2 ladies and 2 pilots that will serve us 'til we reach US.

"Goodevening sir..do you want something? Drinks? Desserts?" The other lady offered but I went to pick the drinks. I want to forget this thing that happened.

When she arrived with a box of beer she put it in front of me as I grab one and started to drink. I also saw P'Arm at the other seat grab one beer and drink them abruptly. "Drink slowly sir" the lady said while her hands was about to stop me.

"Don't stop him Ms. He needs to calm his mind because of what he did this night" P'Arm said while looking at his window.

"Okay sir I'm so sorry..ah..anything you want sir?" The lady asked and walk towards Arm. Arm eyed her as he smirk.

"I want your number Ms...."

"Alice sir.. I'm Alice Tsoi"

"May I?"