six .

🔀 chapter 6 : a date or nah

"L-Lucas..?" Athanasia awkwardly called as she got dragged out of the building. "Where are we going?"

Lucas turned to her, giving her his excited face. "We're going sightseeing!! I will show you to some places that I really wanted for you to see!!"

Athanasia lightly smiled, feeling guilty as she stared his face. She can really tell that he waited for Ana to come back for years. "Okay, hope that you're not taking me to somewhere dangerous."

"Don't worry, Ana!" Lucas held her hand tightly, chuckling. "I will never do that to you."

The way that Lucas calls Athanasia's sister's name, made her feel a little bit jealous. Her sister really found someone that really loves her. She wondered when will she be having that kind of love as they ran through a lot of strangers walking on the sidewalks.

(yeah it's that typical kdrama/anime scene :D)

They arrived in a cafe with a lot of cute designs on it. Athanasia was amazed at the interior of the place. Another idea came into her mind for her next project, making her smile in excitement.

"It's nice isn't?" Lucas said, noticing the warm smile on Athanasia's face as she look around the place. "This cafe is one of the famous cafe in Seoul because of their amazing interiors, calming music and delicious foods."

Athanasia tried to hear the calming music that the older told her and smile, nodding in agreement. "It really is, they have great taste," She said.

"Wow," Lucas chuckled. "You're not really good at this things, what change you?"

Athanasia panicked on the inside. Right! Ana has a low sense of thus kind of things because everything that is connected to art is not really her thing. She cursed to herself, wanting to hit her head on the wall. She innocently smiled at Lucas, chuckling awkwardly. "Uuh.. m-my sister really likes stuffs like this and she often shows me one of her works.. t-that's why.."

Lucas stared at her for a moment, making her feel more and more nervous. He's gonna find out!! That echoed in her head for a thousand times. I knew it that this is a bad idea!!

"You're sister loves interior designs too?!" Lucas exclaimed. "My brother loves it too! I wish that he could meet your sister!"

"R-Really?!" Athanasia let out a sigh of relief. "Woah, that's awesome!" The sister that we're talking about is right in front of you.. tsk tsk tsk.

"How about we take an order than standing here?" Lucas said with a chuckle.

"Okay."

-

"Ooh, so you're sister also go into Xyrus Academy?" Lucas blinked as he sipped on his iced tea. Watching the older drinking his drink made Athanasia think that he's cute.

"Yeah," Athanasia replied. Somehow, our topic is all about me. Why is he interested about me?

"Luke also go there," Lucas smiled, sitting up with a shrug. "Forget about making them meet each other, I think that they've met there."

Athanasia let out a chuckle. "You're right." Even though I never really met your brother in the academy.

"Lucas," Athanasia called, reaching out for her drink. "Do you also like arts and stuff just like your brother?"

Hearing that question made Lucas stop doing what he was doing and blinked at Athanasia. He looked so hesitant to answer it, making Athanasia think that this maybe a sensitive topic for him.

"... no.." Lucas finally replied with a hint of regret and guilt in his voice. "I don't... like it."

".. oh." Was all Athanasia could utter. He looked so happy earlier, until she started this topic. It made her feel guilty for asking about it, even though she don't know the reason why he's acting like this after asking him that question.

But.. why is he even happy talking about what I do when I was in Xyrus?

"Ana?"

Athanasia came back to reality and look up to Lucas with a hum. "What is it?"

"I have something to show you," Lucas said, whispering. "It's a surprise."

"A surprise!" Athanasia gasped. Realizing what she did, she immediately covered her mouth and blushed in embarrassment. She really loves surprises ever since she was a kid, that's why she suddenly acted like this. "S-Sorry.." She muttered as she saw Lucas' startled face.

Lucas suddenly puffed out a laugh, making Athanasia look up to him in confusion. "W-What's so funny?" Athanasia asked in wonder, watching the older still laughing at her.

When Lucas still didn't answered, she huffed, glaring at him with a pout. "Yah! Why are you laughing?"

Lucas slowly calmed down, taking a deep breath. He smiled at the younger's pout and reached out to pinch her cheek. "You're so cute.."

That made Athanasia flushed red and immediately look away. The smile that Lucas gave her made her heart thump suddenly, causing her to panic and unconsciously bit her bottom lip in annoyance.

"S-Shut up.." She muttered.

Lucas chuckled and stood up, he walked towards her and held her hand. "Let's go. Our date is not finished yet."

"Date?" Athanasia blinked, looking up to him. "This is a date?"

"Yeah, what would you think this be?" Lucas said with a shrug. "Now, let's go princess."

Athanasia blushed again at what he called her and slowly stood up. She noticed that Lucas didn't let go of her hand and intertwined it, making her heart do gymnastics.

W-What is this?! She panicked inside. Staring at their hands, then back to Lucas, then back to their hands, and again, back to Lucas. YAH!! Stop beating heart!!

This can't be good.. She thought to herself. She took a deep breath to calm herself down, closing her eyes. Athy.. don't you dare fall in love or have a small crush on him, okay?

She mentally hit her head with a bat, remembering what her parents told her. And I have to be with his for 2 months... ugh..

"Ana?"

"Who-? Oh! Yes?"

"You spaced out again."

"No, I did not!"

"Yes you did."

"I did not!"

"Yes you did."

Oh, Lord. Give me the power to handle this guy.

-
end of chapter