Back in the days

Jungkook ahh !

Do you remember back in our debut days, we used to be so close to each other. You used to follow me every where. I loved your attention so much. I used to go here and there just to see you following me back. I loved to tease you. I felt so alive with you. I don't know from which point we changed. 

Today I saw a video army made about us. They call us " Taekook " . 

I like the name , Taehyung and Jungkook , " Taekook " . It was video where all of our special moments were edited and complied . I don't know how armies get these videos and have time to edit them. You know Interpol can hire them to spy criminals or solve cases, they are seriously damn good. I mean seriously how the hell did they get these freaking videos from every angle. And god they analyze us so well.  It was pretty obvious that I'm madly in love with you. I'm amazed they found that before you.

Well anyways back to the point, It was one of our old videos were you were following me everywhere and imitating me. You were only looking at me and following whatever I'm doing. Guess I didn't notice that then. . . . 

Should have seen it. . . .

I wish I could go back to that day and cherish the moments with you. . . I would do anything to relive those days with you. You know when you smiled at me there was a spark in your eyes, full of love which I couldn't see now. . . . I miss those eyes Kookie .

Hope I could relive those moments again !

Tae .

~~~~~~~~~~🐯🐰