Hurts

My Tae,

It's again the end of another frustrating day where you are right infront of my eyes but my hands can't hold you. Where I can hear your voice but I can't feel you. Another day when you ignored me totally and I can't do anything about it.

Do you remember Tae back in the days we always used to hang out together. We were inseparable. Hyungs used to tease us. But we still used to cling to each other anyway. You always used to catch my hands, intertwin our fingers. Cuddle me while sleeping. I used to watch you for hours when you were sleeping cutely in my arms. But now we are so far apart. Why you changed Tae.

Today again I saw you with Bogum. He was hugging you , wrapping his filthy hands around your waist. Caressing your hair. One day I will beheaded his hands. I promise I will. When you were drunk you said you love me only but when you are conscious why your act does the opposite? I hate it Tae. I hate to see you with another man. When you talk to him, when you smile for him, when you hug him. It freaking hurts. My chest is paining even when I remember you in his arms. It hurts babe !

I still remember the day when you confessed to me. You were so drunk you could not even walk properly. I carried you to your room, put you on the be and was about to leave. But you caught my hand and pulled me back. I fell on top of you . The room was suddenly quite and don't know how don't know when our lips pressed together for the first time. It was like a dream for me but dreams always broke once you wake up to reality. 

The fact that you forgot our first kiss broke me hyung. You just sat infront of me like nothing happened the other night. My heart was shattered. I felt so broken that I don't know if I can breath anymore. It's been 8 months but still I'm waiting here for you Tae. I hope you remember me someday. I will be waiting for you babe.

I miss you babe !

Kookie.

~~~~~~~~~~🐯🐰