Never forget again !

(Sorry for messy update in advance :D)

Jungkook POV 

"Hyung ! "

I was shocked to find him in my room pinning me in the wall. His hands were wrapped around my waist. Our face were so close I could feel his breath on my skin, giving me shiver in my veins.

 " Wh... what are you doing hyung? "

"Are you really happy Koo ? " I gulped and looked away.

"Of...of course... hyung..... I'm happy for you. " He pulled me closer and put soft kiss to my neck. 

" Are you sure Koo? You are happy if I go to Bogum hyung? " My eyes widen with surprise. 

Did he kiss me ? 

He kept a soft kiss again which send shiver to my whole body.

" Hy...hyung....."

"Tell me Koo...   Are you happy....   to send me away... " He pulled my shirt up a little and rubbed his hands slowly on my skin. Putting soft soft kisses around the crook of my neck. I'm confused as fuck don't know how to response. Is he drunk again?

" Hyung.... Are you .. drunk ? " He pulled back from the hug and starred right into my eyes. He caressed my cheeks with his soft hands.

"Do you think I'm drunk Koo? " He pressed a soft kiss on my cheeks.

" If you are really happy than....   I can go to Bogum hyung. " I looked at him confusedly. He crossed his hands on his chest and asked again. " If you don't like me hugging you.....   I can hug him like this. " He licked his lips with an smirk on his lips. My eyes were becoming tear. I was trying so hard to hold them.

" If you don't like me kissing you.... I can kiss him." I looked away and bit my lips harshly. I couldn't hold my tears any longer and tears rolled down my cheeks. He wipe my tears with both hands and asked again.

" If you don't love me....  I can go love him Koo....  Would you like that babe? "  I burst into tears and hugged him tightly.

" NO...NO NO.... PLEASE NO... PLEASE PLEASE ..... " I was crying hard in his embrace. I pulled back from the hug and cupped his face to connect our lips together. I pulled him closer and kissed him passionately. He was kissing me back.

"I love you hyung... I love you so much. " He wiped my tears and grin  widely. I can see his eyes were also filled with tears just about to roll down the cheeks.

"I love you too babe..."I joined our lips again and wrapped my hands around his waist. I bit his lower lips earning a moan from him. He parted his lips and slide my tongue inside his sweet caravan. He wrapped his hands on my neck . I turned him around pinning him on the wall. I rubbed my hands on his thighs pulling him up. He jumped wrapping his legs around my waist without breaking the kiss. 

I took him to the bed and slowly kept him on the soft mattress. I hovered on of him again. We kissed for hours with all the passion and love we have for each other. We intertwined our hands and drift in deep slumber in each others embrace.

~~~~~~~~~~🐯🐰

I wake up with the bright light hitting my eyes. I slowly opened my eyes feeling heavy on my chest. I looked to my right only to find the cutest angel sleeping on my chest. I still can't believe this is happening. My angel is still with me. I ruffled his hair a little an kissed his forehead.

" You didn't forget again right? You will not leave me again right babe? " I kissed him again. He whimper in his sleep and rubbed his eyes cutely. He opened his eyes and looked at me. 

"Jungkook ?" He looked around the room. " What am I doing here? " My world shattered again.

" SHIT ! NOT AGAIN PLEASE.... " I got up and tired to get down the bed immediately but a pair of hands pulled me back to the bed and hovered on top of me. 

"I'm so sorry Koo... I was just messing with you. " He intertwined our hands over my head and leaned down to kiss me. 

"I'm never leaving you again Koo. " I felt overwhelm by his words. I burst into tears.

"I hate you. " He wiped my tears and spread a beautiful smile.

"No you don't babe. You love me so so much." He peck my lips again. He came closer to me rubbing his face against the crook of my neck. He pressed his lips on my skin, sending shiver on my whole body. 

"You won't forget me right? " I asked hugging him tightly.

" I will never forget again babe. I'm all yours. " I looked down to him.

" You will love me right ? "

"Always babe... I love you so so much." He cupped my face and pecked my lips again. " I'm sorry It took too long. "

"I really missed you babe. "

"I missed you too Koo. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

💜💜🐯🐰💜💜

Is BUTTER melting or we are ?