Chapter 5

[(Y/N) Pov]

I saw Kanao's huge house. As I approached it, I felt a soft tap on my shoulder. I looked to see Nezuko.

"Hey Nezuko- chan!" I greeted her.

"Hi (Y/N)- chan. Kanao- chan's house is massive!" Nezuko said.

"Yeah." I agreed. I knocked on the door and was greeted by Kanao's older sister, Kanae.

"Hello. You must me (Y/N)- chan and Nezuko- chan." She said.

"Yes." We said.

"Well come in!" Kanae opened the door and we walked in.

"Hello Kocho- senpai." Nezuko bowed to Shinobu as we walked past the living room. Shinobu was doing homework.

"Oh hello!" Shinobu waved to us.

"Kanao! You have guest!" Kanae shouted from the bottom of the stairs. 

"Coming!" I heard a familiar voice and Kanao appeared. Another girl I had seen around school was there as well. She had two pig tails and blue butterfly hair pins.

"Come on." She gestured to us and we all went to Kanao's room.

"This is Kanzaki Aoi. She lives with us. Also if you see three little girls, they are Sumi, Kiyo and Naho." Kanao informed us.

"Nice to meet you." I said.

"You too." Aoi said.

We talked for a while. Shinobu brought us food and started to eat.

"Lets play 'Kill, kiss, marry'!" Nezuko suggested.

"Ooh good idea!" Aoi agreed.

"Okay. Kanao first." Nezuko said. "And the boys you get to choose from are the ones in our friend group."

"Um... Well." Kanao started. "I guess kill Yuichiro- san, kiss Zenitsu- kun and marry Tanjiro." Kanao said, blushing.

"Omg!! You like Tanjiro!" I squealed. We all teased Kanao for a bit.

"Okay, Nezuko you next." I said.

"Well, definitely kill Inosuke." Nezuko said, earning a glare from Aoi.

"He's not that bad." She said.

"Sure." Nezuko said and rolled her eyes. "I'd kiss Muichiro- san and marry Zenitsu." Nezuko finished.

"Wow nice." I said leaning against Kanao's door. I didn't know why, but I was annoyed at Nezuko for saying that she wanted to kiss Muichiro.

"Okay, (Y/N)- chan. Your turn." Aoi told me.

"So, I would kill Zenitsu- kun, no offence Nezuko, kiss Tanjiro- san and..." I trailed off.

"And?" All of the other girls pressed. I pushed myself off the door.

"I would marry Muichiro- kun." I whispered, so quietly that no one heard me.

"What?" Kanao said.

"I would marry Muichiro- kun." I said a little bit louder, my face slowly heating up.

"What?" Aoi said. "Speak up."

I didn't hear the door open.

"I WOULD MARRY MUICHIRO- KUN!" I shouted.

"You would what?" A voice behind me asked.

I looked behind me and my (E/C) eyes met the soft green ones that belonged to Muichiro. Shinobu was standing there as well.

"Oh, i-i-its nothing." I said, extremely embarrassed.

Nezuko was laughing her head off. 

"It's a game." Kanao informed him. "You know, kill, kiss, marry."

"Oh okay." Muichiro said "(Y/N)- chan we're going home."

"Okay." I stood up. "Uh, Kanao- chan, Nezuko- chan, Aoi- chan, can I talk to you real quick? In private?" I asked them.

"Sure." She they said.

"What is it?" Aoi asked.

"What does it feel like to like someone?" I asked them.

"Well." Kanao said. "You want to be with that person. If someone else likes that person, you feel jealous. You always want to be with them." She explained.

It was how I felt about Muichiro.

"So, who is it? Who do you like?" Kanao asked me.

"It's Muichiro- kun I think." I told them quietly.

"Kyaa!!" Aoi squealed and Nezuko clapped her hands.

I walked out of the room and Muichiro- kun was waiting for me.

"Thank you for having me." I bowed.

"It was really fun having you over." Kanao told me.

"Bye!" I waved and I walked next to Muichiro.

"So Muichiro- kun, How was your day?" I asked him.

"Oh, so your gonna call me 'Muichiro- kun' now?" He asked me and poked my arm.

"Mhm." I smiled at his soft poke.

"Fine. My day was quiet." He told me.

We walked towards the Tokito household. It was windy since winter was approaching. I walked into the warm house and took my shoes off. I walked to the kitchen and made some food for everyone.

"Have you heard anything from your family?" Yorichiro asked me suddenly.

"No. Although I don't think anyone would care if I'm dead or alive anyway." I told him sadly.

"Don't say that!" Muichiro said, suddenly angry.

"But it's true." I said.

 "I care if your dead or alive." He walked up to me and hugged me tightly. Yuichiro was gagging in the back.

I was happy that he had told me this. I needed to hear someone tell me those words. I didn't want this hug to end. I wanted to stay like this forever.

Hello. As you can tell, I support the cannon ships. I'm sorry if you don't like these ships. Anyway, hope you enjoyed!