Chapter 9

[(Y/N) Pov]

Muichiro walked next to me. We were walked under arches or roses. It was my favourite place in the world. The aroma that the roses and the other flowers gave off enchanted me. We were alone, but I kept swear I could hear rustling from the surrounding bushes.

"(N/N) look!" Muichiro pointed to a cloud in the sky. "It looks like a butterfly."

"Wow it does!" I looked up.

"(Y/N)- chan, there is something I've wanted to tell you for a long time." Muichiro said suddenly.

"What is it?" I asked him.

He kneeled on one knee and pulled out a small red velvet box.

"Marry me (Y/N)- chan. I love you." He proposed to me.

I was overwhelmed with happiness. I couldn't believe it.

"Why would I say no?" I smiled and my eyes began to fog with tears of happiness.

Muichiro stood up and he hugged me.

"Now you never have to be alone." He whispered to me. I kissed him.

I heard a loud squeal. I broke away from Muichiro and saw Nezuko and Kanao standing there. Tears were falling out of Kanao's eyes.

"Well no point in hiding now." Tanjiro appeared from a different bush. Inosuke was with him. Aoi and Zenitsu appeared.

"Kyaa!!" Nezuko squealed again and she hugged me.

"Congratulations you two!" Kanao said and she wiped her eyes.

"Why were you spying on us?" Muichiro asked.

"Inosuke had this feeling that something good was going to happen today." Tanjiro explained.

"My senses are always correct!" Inosuke shouted.

"Nezuko- chan~ calm down." Zenitsu told Nezuko as she squealed in delight again.

"So when's the wedding?" Aoi asked.

"I don't know." I answered. "When do you want it Mui?"

"How about in a month?" He suggested.

"I'm so excited!" Kanao said.

(One month later)

[(Y/N) Pov]

I walked down the aisle holding my father's arm. We had made up two years ago. My mother wasn't here. I saw Muichiro standing in font of me. Nakano, Nezuko, Kanao and Aoi were bridesmaids. Yuichiro, Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke were the men of honour.

"Do yo, Tokito Muichiro, take (L/N) (Y/N) to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The priest asked Muichiro.

"I do." He said.

"And do you, (L/N) (Y/N), take Tokito Muichiro to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do." I said.

"You may kiss." The priest said.

Muichiro, who was considerably taller than me now, lifted my head up and kissed me.

The crowd clapped and cheered. I smiled, my heart full of joy.

"I love you." I told Muichiro.

"I love you too." Muichiro said and he kissed me again.

The next time skip will be nine years. I can't be bothered to write the ages. Hope you enjoyed!!
Fun fact, Nakano means warrior in Japanese. It is also the name of my BFF irl.