Chapter 10

[(Y/N) Pov]

Kokomi held my hand as we walked under the cherry blossoms. We were going to do *ohanami.

"Nobu your it!" Sayu tagged her brother.

"Hey!" Nobu exclaimed and he chased Sayu around the trees.

"Be careful not to bump into other people!" Muichiro warned them.

"Muichiro this is so beautiful." I told him.

"Yeah it is." He agreed and he helped me set up lunch.

"I call dibs on the eggs!" Sayu shouted. Sayu was the loudest. She was the second eldest.

Kokomi had collected some flowers and she wanted me to braid them into her hair. There were a few left over flowers.

"Mui, turn around." I instructed my husband.

"Okay." He said.

I braided the flowers into his hair. I giggled at the sight of him. It reminded me of the time I put his hair in a pony tail.

"What?" He said.

"It's just that your so cute." I told him.

"Your still cuter." Muichiro pinched my cheek and he started to tickle me.

"Mui stop!" I laughed.

"Or what?" He said.

I couldn't speak because I was laughing too much.

"Dad stop. I wanna tickle mum." Nobu said.

Muichiro stopped momentarily. It was my chance. I lept onto him.

"Go mum!" Sayu cheered me on.

Muichiro grabbed my face and kissed me. I stopped tackling him and kissed him back.

"Get a room." Kokomi mumbled.

I looked at the love of my life. His emotionless eyes were now sparking with joy.

Finally finished!! Thank you for all the support. I really appreciate it!

*Ohanami/ hanami is when you eat food under cherry trees with your family. It is a spring tradition in Japan.