Chapter 8

Muichiro guided me up an unfamiliar hill. We were going to race paper plains and have a picnic together. It was also our first date.

"We're here." Muichiro said and let go of my hand.

I gasped. It was beautiful and so tranquil. I set out the picnic mat where lots of flowers were and got out the origami paper for us to fold. We made three each.

"What does the looser do as a punishment?" I asked Muichiro.

"Hm. How about making dinner for a week." He said.

"Ooh nice." I said. I knew that I would loose. Muichiro was a professional at paper planes.

After a while, we finished folding them all. We walked to the edge of one of the hill and stood side by side.

"Okay. Ready, set, go!" I said and we let the planes fly into the air.

"Haha I won." Muichiro told me and smirked.

"That's not fair!" I pouted. "I will win the next one." I told him.

"Sure you will princess." He said and patted my head.

I giggled and was about to throw the next plane when someone called my name.

"(Y/N)? Is that you?" I turned around. To my horror, it was my father.

"Sis!" Nakano cried out and she flung her arms around me. My mother glared at me from a distance.

"Why did that boy just call you 'princess'?" My father asked me.

"Well me and Muichiro are dating." I explained.

"Your what!?" My mother burst in. "First you run away and the next thing I know, your dating some kid!? What's next? Marriage!?"

"Muichiro- kun is not some kid!" I shouted and I felt blood running into my brain. "He's my boyfriend and I love him with all my heart!"

I saw Muichiro turn pink and he glared at my parents.

"Why do you treat her with no respect?" He asked my parents.

"We do. She's so ungrateful that I can't stand her that's all." My mother said.

I felt my eyes water. Nakano put her arm around me and Muichiro took my hand.

(After 45 minuets of shouting/arguing)

[(Y/N) Pov]

"I'm leaving. Never come near me or Nakano again." I said furiously and tears cascaded down my cheeks.

The three of us ran down the hill. Nakano was also crying.

"I feel so alone." I wailed.

"(Y/N)- chan it will be okay." Muichiro told me and he kissed my forehead.

"I know Mui. Thank you." I smiled.

(At the Tokito household)

[Muichiro Pov]

"Who the fuck is that!?" Yorichiro shouted at me as Nakano walked into the house with (Y/N).

"This is (L/N) Nakano- san. (Y/N)- chan's older sister." I told him exasperated.

"Nice to meet you Yorichiro- kun." Nakano greeted him.

"Nakano is going to live here." (Y/N) explained.

"Then where the fuck will she sleep?" Yorichiro said.

"I hadn't thought about that." I said.

(Next day, at school)

[(Y/N) Pov]

I walked into science. Nezuko hugged me and Kanao asked me how my date was. I explained everything and they comforted me. Tanjiro comforted me as well, Muichiro jealous in the background and Zenitsu told me that if things didn't work out with Muichiro, he was still single. Inosuke shouted at me to race him at lunch and he didn't really care about my family problems, although he did pay me on the back when I was telling Nezuko what had happened. Yuichiro, as usual, didn't talk to me.

I was so happy about my friends. Muichiro was always there for me and I felt like I would never be alone again.

From this point forward, all the characters are six years older. ((Y/N) is 20 btw). Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!