Chapter 2 - Her Visions (Captain Levi & Amaya)

Wall Maria.

Same place and same mission.

Reclaiming our old teritory.

I launched myself up approaching a titan, unhooking and rehooking on the buildings with great speed. On my right was Leo and to my left was Hans. Karl joined Nanaba by the east while Emma aided Squad Hanji.

"Captain, 3 more on the left." Hans reported as we landed on the nearest roof. I scanned the area and formulated a quick plan.

"Hans, go for the one up north of us. Leo come with me."

"Hai!" They both said and we went off.

A good grip on my blades I let myself drop a good few feet down then rehooked on the titan's shoulder and sliced on its legs, causing it to fall om the ground giving Leo an opening for the nape. I quickly moved to the next titan behind and instantly aimed for the nape.

'One more.'

This one is acting weirdly.

'Abnormal.'

I proceeded with caution and sped up more. I draw my blades and sliced its giant stomach and rehooking on to the building on my left, hoisting myself upwards. I pushed myself towards the nape and sliced in an instant. I pulled myself back on the roofs and checked my gas reserves. So far, still enough.

I disregarded my dull blades and took the next set off my holisters. Hans landed beside me while Leo went forward killing another titan then landing on the roof, 2 buildings down, scouting the area.

"All clear here, captain!"

I nodded and said, "Report back to the Commander. My next order from him is to assist Squad Levi once we've cleared our area." They nodded and left. I scanned the area and saw Petra along with Gunther heading down to the center of town. I quickly hooked on to the buildings and zoomed. I then saw someone who was getting devoured by a titan. The scout was yelling at the titan about something.

"Just you watch... One day... One of these days... Humans... Are gonna destroy you... You are all... Nothing... To Captain Levi and Captain Amaya!"

No one's POV

Suddenly, the said captains were near the area. With Captian Levi being the closest, he did his signature move and sliced the titan who was devouring on the scout and fell to the ground as he landed on one of the roofs.

Captain Amaya landed on the same roof not long after scouting the area along with the Humanity's Strongest.

"One on the right, and two on the left. Your call, Levi." The brunette captain said to him. Petra then arrived along with the reinforcements Levi requested.

"Captian! I've gathered reinforcements!" She announced as the said reinforcements gathered to where we were.

"Petra! Take care of the soldiers from below. If they're well enough or whoever is left, send them to kill off the one on the right. Captain Levi and I will handle the left." Amaya ordered and she nodded and proceeded heading down the building. Amaya looked over to the left again and saw the numbers got doubled. Two more were approaching their direction..

"Bunch of normal titans. No sign of an abnormal since my last one earlier." She said as she adjusted her grip on the blades. Looking over to Levi, she waited on his orders.

"Take on these first two, I'll clean up those at the back." He said and Amaya nodded in response amd headed to their targets.

Hoisting herself up to get on the eye level with the first titan, she threw one blade at the titan and the other blade on the second one. Buckling her last reserved blades, Amaya directed herself behind the titans and aimed for both napes in one slice. Both titans fell to their deaths as Amaya landed on the ground with grace. The wind blew fringes of her hair on her face as she took her time to catch her breath.